26

"Namjoon, are you staying for dinner?" Seokjin smiled warmly, setting down the food he had just made on the kitchen table as Yoongi and Namjoon stepped inside.

Jungkook hopped up onto a seat, helping himself to the ramen with generous servings. "Jinnie make bestest food!"

"It smells amazing," Namjoon inhaled deeply. "I'd love to, especially since this guy wouldn't give us any lunch breaks all day."

He shoved Yoongi slightly, but the brooding boy just shrugged him off, turning away from them all to head towards the stairs.

"Yoongi!" Seokjin raced after him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Yoongi muttered, yanking his arm away when his brother grabbed him.

"You don't sound like it's nothing." Seokjin tried to stop him again, and Yoongi shoved him back. "Yoongi!"

"Just leave me alone." Yoongi raced up the stairs, and a few moments later, they heard a door slam.

Namjoon sighed. "I'm sorry he's taking it out on you, Jin, it's nothing you did. It's just this project we've been working on. It's really getting to him."

"What is it? I've never seen him take a school assignment so seriously before." Seokjin frowned.

"It's a really important, worth a whole lot." Namjoon said, guiding Seokjin to the couch. He sat beside the oldest Min, feeling the boys body heat from how close they were.

Seokjin sighed, leaning back against the cushions.

"You look tired." Namjoon studied him. "You should head to bed, I can do the dishes."

Seokjin smiled at him, eyes fluttering open. "You're too kind, Namjoon. I couldn't ask you to do that."

"You're not asking, I'm insisting." Namjoon helped him stand. "You overwork yourself, let me help out a little."

Seokjin blushed at how kind and thoughtful Yoongi's friend was. "I'm okay, I just- Jungkook!"

He gasped when they entered the kitchen, seeing the youngest Min had dumped all the Ramen out of the pot and onto his plate, which was now empty.

"Jungkookie love Jinnie's food!" The youngest beamed, cheeks puffed out with noodles.

"You...you ate the whole thing?" Seokjin blinked.

Namjoon chuckled. "Well, I'll order us take out."

Seokjin sighed deeply. "I can't afford that right now. I think I might have some leftovers still in the fri-"

Namjoon grabbed the boys arm gently. "Hey, I'll pay. No worries. Are you in the mood for pizza?"

"Pizza!" Jungkook cheered, clearly ready for more food despite having just ate five servings of ramen.

Namjoon pulled out his phone, looking up delivery. "There's a place twenty minutes from here that's still open, but we'll have to pick it up ourselves. What kind of pizza do you want?"

"You really don't have to," Seokjin still blushed at the younger boy offering to buy them all dinner.

Namjoon raised a finger, placing it over Seokjin's lips as he brought the phone to his ear. "I am. Now tell me what you want."

Oh.

Seokjin's heart skipped a beat.

"U-um, cheese?" He said, eyes slightly wide.

"Googies wants pep'roni!" Jungkook declared. "And breadsticks!"

Namjoon smirked at Seokjin's expression, slowly removing his finger.