Chapter 4

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

This is not how Saiki wanted to spend his morning. He had planned on sitting at his desk, with [y/n] beside him going on about some book he read, or a movie he was looking forward to. It's odd for him to admit, but he has formed quite the soft spot for the boy. [y/n] is the only one who seems to care about Saiki's boundaries, repeating when he says he doesn't wanna do something or go somewhere. Yet he still invites him along, even though it's almost always a no, just out of kindness.

Not to mention, [y/n] makes for nice company. His thoughts aren't too loud, he's generous, and can be really amusing. From listening to him talk they seem to like the same shows and books. So yeah, after a long night of dealing with Toritsuka coming over, blabbing about all the pervy ways he wants to use his psychic powers, he was looking forward to some quality chitchat with the one person he actually tolerates.

But that was out the window. Or rather, down the toilet with the toilet paper shive he made to threaten the pervert with. Why here? Why did he have to come to this school?

"I feel like a kid that just got beaten up by the school bully on his first day." He complained as they walked down the hall. "I don't get why you hide your powers! If you showed off all the stuff you can do, you'd get so much attention!"

"That's exactly why."

'Wait, [y/n] is coming!'

'Where did he go?' His [soft/deep/high pitched] thoughts echoed from just down the hall.

"Then again, I guess it's creepy to know someone is peeping into your brain. Wait forget brains, you can peep on other body parts too!" He continued. Saiki wasn't listening anymore. His focus was on [y/n] coming around the corner. "So that means you can see all the girls naked anytime you want! Oh my God!"

Teruhashi strolled by just as [y/n] neared the two boys. His eyes completely looking over the passing girl and the other guy, his priority was on Saiki.

'Yep, another boy in love with me!'

[y/n] was about to speak, when the weird guy began yapping like an annoying dog right into Saiki's face. "Who is that beautiful angel who just glided past us? Did you see all the nooks and crannies on her body? Come on, man, give me the details!"

'What the-' [y/n]'s eyes watching the stranger in disgust. His eyes wandered over to Saiki, confused with what he just walked in on.

'Don't say stuff like that in front of [y/n], please.' His eyes rolled.

Before anything could be said by anyone, a herd of girls from all different classes came around the corner. [y/n], hating crowds, cowered closer to Saiki's side. Opposit the perv.

"There he is!" The high-pitched squeals ached in [y/n]'s ears as they came upon them with unrelenting excitement.

"Well, Saiki, I can work with his." The smug bastered muttered before turning to the girls with equal excitement. But for obviously different reasons.