Chapter 12

༺༻
Hey bitches!
So this chapter takes place directly after the last one, so. . .
There were two versions of that, but for the sake of flow regarding the, shall I say, side effects(?) I'm gonna stick with Bottom!Saiki because I am whore. 🫠

IMPORTANT: because I know some of you whores don't read this part and you're gonna say shit in the comments; I'M RETCONNING THE SPED UP HEALING THING BECAUSE I'M A WHORE! You'll see what I mean.

If you are a bottom(haha bottom🫵) then just imagine the roles reversed I guess. I don't wanna write to parts again!
༺༻

 I don't wanna write to parts again! ꧁༺༻꧂

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Psst." Kusuo stirred feeling a warm presence behind him. "Kusuo, we gotta get back to the hotel." [y/n]'s voice was rough from sleep and low in volume; in an attempt to not alert Kusuo's parents of them being in the house.

Kusuo stretched, pressing back into the warmth of his lover. A groan left his lips as his back and hips ached. It oddly enough wasn't as off-putting as he thought it would be; the aftershock from sex. Because, in case you weren't aware, he had sex.

"Sore?" [y/n] frowned, doing his best to comfort any aching with a light massage where ever he could reach in their current position. Kusuo sighed as relief flooded his hips. "You gonna have to cover these up."

Kusuo didn't have to look, he felt them along his neck and chest. Love bites of different hues and sizes, reminders of his partner's relentless affection. Kusuo was proud to note that [y/n] had a few of his own.

"Damn you." He cursed half-heartedly. [y/n] only chuckled in response. Kusuo shifted to his stomach and let [y/n] rub his back and loosen the tight muscles.

[y/n]'s eyes landed on the bruises along Kusuo's hips where he had held him last night. He wondered back the the event, still fresh in his mind. In turn, Kusuo smiled at [y/n]'s echoing memory.

Just between us, Kusuo considered for a moment lifting his hips into the air to invite another round. Only a moment though, before he felt his body beg him for a break.

"You're the one who didn't wanna wait for a bed. You asked for it in a bathhouse." [y/n]'s face paled at the realization. "Oh my God, I lost my virginity in a public bathhouse!" The disgusted panic in his voice was enough to make Kusuo laugh at the oddity of the situation.

"Would you have preferred the beach with a crab watching?"

"Yeah!" The [color] headed man sat up head in his hands. "A beach is way more romantic than a bathhouse!"