Chapter 10

꧁༺༻꧂
Haha, what up shawty! It's been a while. You looking mighty fine. ;3

Strap in, 'cause this is a long one! Took me three days to finish. 😅 I proofread but there still might be some spelling/grammar mistakes!
꧁༺༻꧂

 😅 I proofread but there still might be some spelling/grammar mistakes!꧁༺༻꧂

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

It was the day before they left for the three-day trip to Okinawa and Kusuo had a plan. Not that he's really the sappy type, but he was wholeheartedly determined to make this the most romantic trip in [y/n]'s life. Although a trip to Okinawa was nothing to them; seeing as how Saiki could teleport there whenever he wanted, and [y/n] went all the time to visit family. He still couldn't help the desire to make it memorable for them, be how the hell was he suppose to do that when [y/n] knew the place like the back of his hand?

No to mention he wanted to avoid the boring and stereotypical date ideas. No shit movie and dinner, because that's just every other day for them, they do it all the time! No long walk on the beach at sunset, because [y/n] isn't the biggest fan of the beach in the first place. And he most definitely will not be just taking [y/n] out in the town as his father had suggested! Because that's literally just touring the city and what fun would that be for [y/n]? Because, once again, he's already familiar with it! Also, the last thing Saiki wants to be doing on a date is wasting time waiting in line at some tourist trap.

What was an all-powerful psychic to do? How pathetic that with all these amazing powers of his he can't manage to come up with a single idea? How could he call himself [y/n]'s lover? How could he be so pitiful?

He needs to come up with something good. Or else [y/n] is going to hate it. It will be the worst date ever and [y/n] will hate him for it. He will leave and Saiki will be alone again. Oh God no, that can't happen! He needs an idea! Anything at this point will do!

Now, does it really matter where they go or what they do? Nope. Does he honestly think [y/n] will dump his ass for a date that, mind you, he hasn't even been asked on yet, potentially goes horribly wrong? Obviously not. Why? Because he knows that they'll both enjoy each other's company anyway. So is he making a big deal out of nothing? A little bit. Is that logical train of thought going to stop him from panicking? Not at all.

So as soon as he made it home he rushed to his last option, which shows just how desperate he is. His mother. He found her sitting neatly folded blankets and sheets in the linen closet at the top of the stairs. He hesitated before stepping into her field of view, she instantly knew something was up when she saw his slouched posture.

"Ku," She set aside the basket of sheets in favor of approaching the distraught boy. "What's wrong?"

'Here we go, like a bandaid.'