Chapter 5

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

What was he to do? Spending the weekend locked up in his house, away from any contact with the guys, hoping to God that the swirling in his gut would stop. It didn't stop! And it only got worse anytime he let his mind wander to the images of soft skin and plump lips.

He hadn't even thought of Saiki in a romantic sense before the other night. But after one intrusive thought, he couldn't stop! All of a sudden, every moment he had held onto Saiki's hand suddenly made him blush when looking back on it. His hands were so soft. What if Saiki had thought those things?

Oh, God!

He sat up panicking. Pacing up and down the short stretch of his room. What if all those tame moments between them hadn't been just friendly interactions? He never really had friends before, so he wouldn't actually know. Maybe this whole time he had been mistakenly leading Saiki on?

He shook his head at his ridiculous thoughts. There was no point worrying about what Saiki was feeling, not right now at least. He'll just end up worrying himself into a panic attack. Right now he just needs to get his feelings in order, from there he can move forward on how to go about his relationship with Saiki.

'How do I know if I really like him though? It could have just been some intrusive thoughts that I'm making into a bigger deal?'

This was tough! To google then!

Search how do you know if you like someone?|

Clicking the first link that popped up, was a list of questions to ask yourself. [y/n] was tempted to skip over the site, judging by the look of it to be something made in a day by a fourteen-year-old. Until he read a couple of the questions; Does everything remind you of them? His eyes immediately flew to the [favorite animal] keychain sitting on his bedside table. When he had received it from Teruhashi, he remembered briefly thinking of how the pink and green colors reminded him of Saiki. Damn.

Next question: Do you adore the little things about them that people tend to overlook? His mind instantly supplied Saiki's intense sweet tooth and his need for a social recharge that you seem to be the only one that gives him space for.

Do you talk about them to friends and family? Simple yes. He spent ten minutes with his father talking about how amazing Saiki was after his mother had extended the invite. His father hadn't known of him, [y/n] was thrilled to enlighten him.

Do you pick up on the little things in their body language? Another simple yes! Although sometimes it feels like Saiki isn't even that difficult to understand, everyone else just doesn't pay attention.