𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 your room

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 your room. You were waiting for Baji, you were tutoring him at your house today because you didn't feel like walking to the library.

Your parents were at work, which was good otherwise they would've scolded you for having a boy over. It doesn't matter if Baji comes over though, you don't see him like that.

You decided to start cleaning, you played music, helping boost the mood. Since Baji wasn't there yet and you had to clean, you decided to do your  favourite thing when no one was home — besides reading — listening to music while cleaning.

You actually liked cleaning, it was mostly because your parents would praise you after, and you never normally got praised by them.

You heard a knock on the door, you sighed turning off the music and walking over to the door. You opened it seeing Baji, but someone was standing behind him.

"Baji, your early...?" You questioned. From what you knew about Baji, he wasn't normally early unless it was extremely important, and you didn't think he took tutoring that seriously.

"Yes, Chifuyu reminded me I had tutoring so I came early! I brought Chifuyu with me too, I hope that's not a problem." He grinned, flashing his vampire teeth.

You felt a small rush of heat rise to your cheeks when you heard Chifuyu's name. You barley knew him and yet you couldn't help but feel slightly flustered when you were around him.

"It's fine, hello Chifuyu!" You smiled at him, he blushed flashing you a small smirk. "Come in." You opened the door wider, making space for them to walk inside.

The boys walked inside, taking in their surroundings.

"Nice place," Chifuyu smiled.

"Sit on the table, I'll get my stuff." You said, walking to your room to grab your books. "Would you like something to eat or drink?"

The boys shook their head, "ok well if you want something just tell me." You told them, sitting down at the table with them.

"(Y/N)-chan, where are your parents?" Baji asked