𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐘𝐔 found a small convenience store near the library that had some food you could eat

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐘𝐔 found a small convenience store near the library that had some food you could eat. But there weren't many things in the store since apparently a crazy man with fangs ran into the store and stole almost all the food items they sold.

Chifuyu had a hunch that the 'crazy man' who stole from the store was Baji but he decided just to interrogate his friend later.

You both sat on a bench near a park, eating the food you had bought. There wasn't much to talk about but the silence was comforting. After a while, the both of you had finished eating and decided to explore the park nearby.

"So.. um.. there is a festival coming up soon, there will be fireworks and everything and I was wondering if you're free so maybe we could go together." Chifuyu said, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"I'd love to go! When is it?"

"It's in 2 weeks."

You nodded, "I'll make sure I'm free." You smiled

Chifuyu hummed, nodding his head, as a soft shade of pink covered his pale cheeks.

"Look there are ducks at the lake! Let's sit nearby and watch them." You exclaimed, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards a tree near the lake.

Chifuyu felt butterflies flutter around in his stomach when you held his hand.

You both sat down watching the ducks, when you asked a question out of the blue.

"Chifuyu, can I tie your hair?!" You asked

"Yes! I mean.. sure." He muttered, a grin on his face.

You smirked, sitting in front of him, taking the hair tie off of your wrist to use for his hair. You decided to tie his hair in two pigtails since you had another hair tie in your pocket.

(A/N: I carry multiple hair ties since they all snap bc my hair is so thick 😓)

While you were doing his hair, Chifuyu looked at you, adoration in his eyes.