𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐘𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 front of his mirror, checking to see if he looked good

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐘𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 front of his mirror, checking to see if he looked good. Today was the day of the festival. You had been spending almost everyday with Chifuyu and Baji, since they wanted to spend as much time as possible with you before you leave.

Chifuyu was very nervous for the festival, since it would just be you and him. He considered it a date and you did too, in the short amount of time you've known him, you've developed a big crush on Chifuyu.

"How do I look?" Chifuyu asked Baji, turning to face his friend who sat on the floor.

Baji looked up, "You look nice. But why are you wearing a suit?"

"I want to look nice, and all my other clothes are in the wash."

"Why do you even have a suit?"

"I went to my aunts wedding a while back," Chifuyu said.

Did he think he was dressing too fancy? No, since you and him decide to dress like characters in the manga you were currently reading. Chifuyu was glad you suggested dressing up as them since the characters in the manga were a couple, so it made him feel like you liked him back.

"You should get going, Chifuyu. Don't want you be late to your date, do you?" Baji smirked, Shinichiro and him were going to the festival too but undercover so they could spy on their friends.

Baji didn't really need to try to set you and Chifuyu up anymore since it was happening gradually and naturally. He felt if he interfered he would mess up the adorable relationship you and his best friend had created.

One time when you, Baji and Chifuyu we hanging out, you allowed Baji to play with your hair. Chifuyu got jealous, he was annoyed by the fact that you were giving Baji more attention than him. Even though he knew you and Baji were close friends and you weren't giving Baji more attention on purpose, he couldn't help but feel jealous. So he slapped Baji's hand away from your hair and grabbed you arm, pulling you away from Baji so you two could hang out together, alone. Baji only laughed at Chifuyu's actions.

Chifuyu blushed when his friend called it a date, he had been waiting so long to go out with you and it was finally happening. His heart was pounding in his chest, he was so excited and so nervous.

Baji and Chifuyu walked out of Chifuyu's room, walking towards the kitchen where Chifuyu's mum stood.

"Why're dressed so nicely, Chifuyu? Are you going on a date?" His mum asked, smirking slightly.

"Yeah, you know that girl who loves books who he's been crushing on for months? He's going out with her," Baji grinned.

"Oh, I remember, she seems like a sweetheart. Chifuyu, if the date goes well, make sure to invite her over sometime." His mum smiles

Chifuyu's eyes widen while his face flushed, he regretted letting Baji tell his mum all about his crush on you and how he almost borrowed all the books in the library just so you would notice him.

"I'm off!" Chifuyu waved goodbye to Baji and his mum before making his way to your house. You and him were going to walk to the festival together since Chifuyu wanted to spend as much time with you as possible.

When Chifuyu finally made it to the street your house was on, he saw you standing on the sidewalk, waiting for him. Chifuyu had to rub his eyes, before looking at you again, trying to make sure he wasn't imagining things.

You wore a beautiful (f/c) dress that ended around your knees. Your hair looked amazing as always, you looked stunning. Chifuyu thought he was about to faint at the sight of you.

How can someone look so angelic?! He thought to himself.

He walked over to you, a huge goofy smile on his face.

"Chifuyu!" You exclaimed when you saw him, you gave him a hug, holding him tightly.

You were quite sad that you were going to be leaving for a month, you knew you'd miss Chifuyu a lot so you wanted to savour your time with him.

"You look beautiful," he whispered into your ear, hugging you back.

Your heart raced at his words and your stomach swarmed with butterflies.

"You look very handsome yourself," you grinned, letting go of him. "Come on, don't want to be late to the festival do you? We're going on a date after all."

You held his hand, walking with him to where the festival was being held.

A date. Those two words brought the largest smile to Chifuyu's face. He had been waiting so long for this to happen and he thought he was the only one who considered it a date but you did too.

You liked him back!!!!!!!

I'm a bit sad bc the story is going to end soon :')

It should be finished this week! I'm contemplating whether or not Chifuyu should write a poem for (Y/N) or the og poem (Y/N) wrote gets revealed. Wait I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA!!! I think I'm going to update two, maybe even three times today :))

 Wait I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA!!! I think I'm going to update two, maybe even three times today :))