𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘. You walked to the library, a small skip in your step. You had a small bag on your shoulder, it was filled with books you needed to return and the manga you were going to give to Chifuyu.

Speaking of Chifuyu, he was already at the library. He didn't want to risk being late so he came early, a bit too early but he didn't care. He was excited to hang out with his crush, but as it got closer to 11am, his nerves were starting to get to him.

Once you finally made it to the library, you smiled at Shinichiro and returned all the books you needed to. You looked around for Chifuyu, wondering where he was.

You walked around the manga section and found him sitting in a small den made of books. The den was big enough to fit two people, maybe a third person if they were tiny.

You gasped, chucking softly as you walked towards him. He was intently reading manga called A Silent Voice. You had never read that manga even though it was on your reading list. Your friend told you it was a romance manga, so you were surprised seeing Chifuyu reading it.

You didn't know he liked reading romance, but then again you didn't know him very well.

"Chifuyu." You said softly

He snapped his head up towards you, a goofy grin spread across his face when he saw you. You looked beautiful as always, Chifuyu couldn't help but notice you were wearing nicer clothes than you usually did.

The fact that you had dressed nicely just when you and him were hanging out made him feel like it was a date. His cheeks heated up just at the thought of going out on a date with you.

"(Y/N)!" He smiled, "you look really pretty. I should've dressed nicer." He stammered

"You're so cute, Chifuyu! You look great too, you don't need to dress up." You pat his head, "did you make this?" You asked, pointing at the den he was sitting in.

"Yeah, with the help of Mr Sano, the librarian."

"It looks amazing! Why'd you make it?"

"I- uh... I made it because I thought it would make you happy, and I like seeing you smile." He said, just above a whisper