𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 in England, Chifuyu had been spending his time hanging out with his friends, getting into fights and focusing on school

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 in England, Chifuyu had been spending his time hanging out with his friends, getting into fights and focusing on school. At night he dreamed about you, thinking of what he should do when you came back.

He had circled the day you were coming back on his calendar, he was so excited. He went to the library a lot throughout the month, reading different romance mangas you had recommended before you left.

One time he zoned out while reading and imagined you sitting in front of him, sadly it was just his imagination. Chifuyu wished he could message you but your number had temporarily changed to a British number and he didn't really know how to change it in his contacts so he could message you.

He even tried to write a few letters but he didn't know where in England you were staying so the letter wouldn't reach you. He tried writing a poem too, it said something like:

You have really pretty (h/c) hair
Whenever I look at you I can't help but stare
Your eyes light up whenever you talk about books

Then the poem stopped because he couldn't think of anything that rhymed with books. Chifuyu spent a lot of time rereading your poem, every time he read it a small smile spread across his face.

You spent your time in England studying about literature, trying different foods, making new friends and hugging the toy bunny you got at the festival.

You wrote multiple poems about Chifuyu but they weren't the best. You were great at writing poems but every time you tried to write one about Chifuyu you started daydreaming instead.

Today you finally returned from England. You wanted to visit Chifuyu and Baji but as soon as you walked into your room you collapsed onto your bed, instantly falling asleep.

Chifuyu was so happy when he looked at his calendar and realised you returned today. He knew your flight came in quite late and you were probably asleep so he decided to visit you early in the morning, he had something special planned.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

You woke up at around 6am, you rubbed your eyes, sitting up. You walked over to your window, opening your window so you could let the cold air in. You sighed when you realised you had fallen asleep in your clothes.