SJ♡︎RED CARPET

-y/n is two in this story.
-y/n is Scarlett's daughter.
-When at the red carpet, y/n steals the spotlight.

SCARLETT'S POV

Tonight is the night of the Age of Ultron premiere. I'm slightly nervous because it's the first event I'm taking y/n to. Right now we are in the hotel room with the hair and makeup team getting ready.

I watch as y/n sits in the chair getting her hair done. She's playing games on her ipad as the stylist pulls her hair into two little space buns. After her hair, they begin on her makeup. I've told them not to put a lot on because she's only young so they only use blush and lip gloss. As the makeup artist brushes the blush on y/n's cheek she lets out a cute giggle.

"It tickles!" She squeals out.

I can't help but smile at her adorableness. Once y/n's hair and makeup has been done, we switch positions. She sits on the bed and continues to play on her ipad as the team begins to get me ready.

My hair is short at the moment so it doesn't need much styling and I just get a simple makeup look done. When I'm finished, I turn around in the chair and see y/n still sitting on the bed.

"It's time to get dressed now honey."

She looks up at me and smiles. "Okay mummy."

I take her ipad and turn it off before picking her up. I've chosen a little pink dress with a satin top and frilly bottom. Changing her out of her current clothes, I pull the dress on to y/n. I also help her put on a pair of gold glittery pumps. She stands in front of me as I adjust her dress and make sure her hair is okay.

"Mummy, I look wike a pwincess!" She yells out excitedly.

I chuckle at her before replying "Yes you do baby."

She sits on the bed and waits while I put on my own outfit. I'm wearing a strapless black dress that's quite plain and longer at the back than at the front. I pull on a pair of heels and put in a pair of earrings and we're ready to go.

"Come on sweetie. It's time to go."

I pick up y/n and we make our way out the hotel and into the car waiting for us. We drive to the premiere and there's a large gazebo area put up beside the red carpet for us to wait in. I carry y/n in and begin greeting the rest of the cast.

Y/N'S POV

We've been here for ages and I'm starting to get bored. Mummy is talking to Chris (Evans) and I'm standing next to her. I begin to look around at all of the other people here and see something that catches my eye. There is an opening in the gazebo we're standing in and there's lots of flashing and shouting coming from it.

I look up at mummy before running towards the opening. Squeezing through people's legs, I make it there and see a long red carpet with some people standing on it. Opposite them is a railing with more people behind it taking lots of photos. Also on the carpet is a few people holding microphones talking to my mummy's friends. A quick look at mummy shows that she is still talking to Chris so I decided to do something.

I run out on to the red carpet and wave at all the people taking photos.

"y/n!"

"y/n!"

"Look here y/n!"

"Do a pose y/n!"

They all start shouting and taking photos of me. I place my hands on my hips and smile widely at them. I've seen my mummy do this before so I turn around and smile over my shoulder. The people taking photographs keep shouting at me as I run further down the red carpet. I run up to one of the ladies with the microphones and smile up at her. She bends down to my height and smiles back.