NR♡︎BATH TIME

-y/n is four in this story
-y/n is Natasha's daughter and isn't happy when she tries to give her a bath

Y/N'S POV

I'm lying on the floor on my belly as I watch the tv. My elbows are on the floor with my hands under my chin and my feet are swinging behind me. My favourite show 'My Little Pony' is on in the avengers living room.

All of a sudden, I hear my mum's voice echoing through the halls.

"y/n! Bath time!"

I sit up quickly. Not bath time.

I stand up and look around, trying to find where her voice is coming from.

"y/n, where are you!?"

My mum shouts again I realise she's coming down the left corridor. I turn towards the right corridor and begin running. Even though I'm only four, I know my way around the avengers compound so I make my way to elevator.

I push the button repeatedly until a ding rings out and the doors open. Slipping inside, I turn around and look at all the buttons. I can't read yet so I don't know where they will take me. Suddenly, I'm broken from my confusion by a voice.

"y/n!"

At the end of the corridor is my mum looking directly at me. Quickly, I push a random button and the doors begin to close. The last thing I see is my mum running towards the elevator before it begins going up.

Soon, the elevator dings again and the doors open. I realise I am on the living quarters floor so I get out and begin running down the corridor again. When I reach the end, it splits into two different directions and I can't decide which way to go. I panic and go left before knocking on the closest door.

After a moment, it opens and I look up to see uncle Clint standing there.

"Hey y/n, what's up?" He asks leaning against the door way.

"I need you to help me hide."

"Why?" He replies.

"y/n! Get back here!" My mum shouts through the corridor.

"Oh, I understand. Come on then."

Uncle Clint steps back into his room and lets me squeeze past him. I immediately run over and hide under his bed. He laughs at me before sitting down in an armchair. Soon, I see a pair of shoes appear at his door.

"Hey Clint, have you seen y/n?" It's my mum.

"No, not at all. Why?"

My mum steps into the room and says "She needs a bath."

"Ohhh." Uncle Clint begins chuckling. "Maybe she got tired and went to bed."

My mum's feet move from in front of Uncle Clint and over to the bed. Then her face appears in front of mine.

"Ahhh!" I scream out and roll over out from underneath the bed. I begin trying to run away again but my mum's arms stop me. She picks me up and I begin flailing in her grasp.

"y/n, stop. It's bath time." Mum says as she tries to pull my arms in.

"Noooo! I don't want a bath!" I yell out and Uncle Clint begins laughing again. I watch as he chuckles to himself as mum begins walking out the room.

"Mummy, nooo!" I scream out as I try to break free from her grasp.

NATASHA'S POV

I hold on to y/n tightly as she wriggles in my arms. Her screams echo down the corridors as I carry her towards our room.