NR♡︎MAKING BROWNIES

-y/n is Natasha's girlfriend and they make brownies together
-Just fluffy :)

Y/N'S POV

Natasha and I are sitting on the sofa in our room watching a movie. It's Sunday afternoon so we've both had the day off and spent it relaxing.

Suddenly, I have an amazing idea

"Nat!" I sit up excitedly.

"What is it?"

"I've just had the best idea. We should make brownies."

"Ooh yes, sounds good."

"Come on. Let's go." I grab her hand and start pulling her towards the kitchen.

As we arrive I quickly take out bowls and scales. Natasha looks for a baking book in the cupboards as I set up.

"Here we go." she says, pulling out a book.

She flicks through before finding a recipe.

"This one look good?" she asks, tilting her head to look at me.

"Yep." I reply with a smile.

Nat places the book on to a stand and begins reading out the ingredients.

"Okay it says we need plain flour, caster sugar and cocoa powder."

"Got them." I say placing ingredients on the counter.

"We also need unsalted butter and three eggs."

"Butter and eggs."

"Lastly we need chocolate."

"There we go." I say laying the last thing on the counter.

"Great. Let's start." Nat replies before placing a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Right it says cut up 185 grams of butter and break 185 grams of chocolate into the same bowl."

I measure out the butter first and begin chopping it while Nat measures out the chocolate. Once I'm finished, I put the butter into the bowl and soon after, Nat breaks the chocolate in.

"What's next babe?" I ask Natasha.

"It says we have to use a water bath to melt the butter and chocolate."

"Alright."

I grab a pan out of the cupboard and fill it full of water. As Nat watches it heat up, I sneakily eat some leftover chocolate off the counter.

Once the water is hot, Nat stirs the butter and chocolate until they are complete melted together.

"What does it say next y/n/n?" she calls from the stove.

"It says take the mixture off the heat and allow it to cool to room temperature. While you do, preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit."

"Okay."

Nat uses a pair of oven gloves to take the hot bowl off the stove and places it down on the counter. After this, she turns the oven on and walks up to me. She places her hands on my hips and looks into my eyes.

"I love you y/n." she says with a warm smile.

"I love you too Tasha"

Nat pulls me in for a kiss but pulls away after a moment.

"You taste like chocolate." she says with a smirk.

"Do I?" I ask, trying to keep a straight face.

"Did you sneak a piece?"

"No." I reply as a smile slowly creeps it's way across my lips.

"y/n!" she shouts pinching my hips.