NR♡︎VIDEO GAMES

-y/n is Natasha's girlfriend and Nat gets annoyed when she won't come off the playstation
-Kinda smutty

-This does talk about cod bo4 but you don't need to know about it to enjoy the story ☺️

-I've seen quite a lot of people do this kind of story before so if anyone knows who started it, let me know and I'll credit them ☺️

Y/N'S POV

"No Steve! I'm being Ruin!" I shout into the headset.

"You play him all the time!" Steve replies.

"Yeah because he's my main now pick someone else!"

"Uggh fine."

It's Friday night and I'm sitting on the sofa in our room playing black ops four on the playstation. Also playing is Steve, Bucky, Peter, Sam and Clint. As the game loads up, I see my girlfriend Natasha walk into the room.

"Hey Nat." I say quickly looking at her.

"Hey baby. What you doing?" She replies.

"Playing cod with they guys."

"Oh alright, will you be long?" Natasha says as she sits down on the bed behind me.

"Emm, I'm not sure babe." I reply and the game loads up.

"Wait guys, is this kill confirmed of tdm?" Sam asks through his headset.

"Tdm." Clint replies.

We begin the game and I'm playing really well. I quickly make it to the top of the leaderboard which all the boys complain about. After we win the game, we play another. Then another and another. To be honest, I loose track of time as all of us continue to play.

NATASHA'S POV

It's been two hours since I arrived back at the room and y/n is still playing on the playstation. I've tried to do things to keep myself occupied but it's not working out. I tried reading but y/n is shouting so I couldn't concentrate. Also I tried scrolling through my phone but the fact that half the avengers are using the internet right now means it's incredibly slow. Besides that's not what I really want to do. I came back in the mood and hoped y/n would be too but instead she is sitting playing video games. By this point I've had enough waiting and try convince her to come off.

"Hey babe, you wanna come to bed?" I ask.

"I'm playing right now baby but I'll come soon yeah?" y/n replies without even taking her eyes off the screen.

"You've been playing for ages!" I complain.

"Yeah, I'm trying to prestige."

I've got no idea what that means but I know it's not more important that me. Luckily I have the perfect skill set for this situation so I decide to put them to use. I get up off the bed and walk up behind y/n. She's completely focused on the screen so doesn't even notice when I place my hands on her shoulders. She does notice however when I begin rubbing them gently.

"That's nice, thank you babe." She says softly but doesn't look away from the game.

As I look down at her lap, I'm quite impressed by how fast her fingers are moving around the controller. Her hands move precisely and quickly as she pushes different buttons. Although I'm a a master of many things, video games is not one of them.

I continue to massage y/n's shoulders gently and I feel her relax under my touch. Her body loosens up and she settles further into the sofa. It's amusing how quickly she becomes like putty in my hands and how easy she is to gain control over.

After a few minutes, I think have her just where I want her but her suddenly shouting shows me I'm wrong.

"Bucky! Friendly fire!" She screams into the headset as her character dies on the screen.

It's at this point I realise I have to step up my game a little bit. I make my way around the couch and stand in front of y/n. She moves her head around trying to see the tv behind me.

"Please babe. I can't see."

I sigh and walk forward before slowly straddling her lap. She takes her eyes off the screen for a brief moment to look what I'm doing but as soon as I'm settled, she looks back over my shoulder. I lean forward and put my arms over her shoulders, wrapping them behind her neck.

"You want cuddles babe?" y/n asks as she moves her controller behind my back so she can still play.

I don't respond because I know I want much more than cuddles. Waiting a moment so y/n doesn't expect it, I begin working my magic. First I just place light kisses on her neck which causes small sighs to come out of y/n's mouth. I smile against her because I know I'm going to get what I want. Small kisses turn to longer ones and soon, I begin sucking gently just below her jawline.

"Be back in a minute guys." y/n says before muting her microphone. I pull away from her and look her in the eyes, leaving my hands behind her neck. "Please Natasha, I'm trying to play. I only need three more levels to prestige and then I'll come to bed okay babe?"

"It's fine." I reply. "You can play."

Before y/n can answer I lean forward on her again, holding off on the kisses for now. In just a few seconds she sighs and returns to her game, accidentally leaving her mic still muted. I'm sure she'll be glad however because I begin working again. I place a few light kisses before returning to my spot under her jaw. I suck gently enough that she can definitely feel it but not gain too much pleasure. She made me wait so she can do the same.

I can tell that y/n is getting worked up because her breathing and heart rate begins to speed up. Making sure to go slow, I make my way further down her neck. As I do, I take one of my hands from behind her head and bring it to her collar bone. I run my finger around the collar of her shirt, slightly tickling her skin as I go. My mouth continue gently sucking on her neck as I move my hand down to the top of her chest. I wait a moment before slowly unbuttoning the top button of her blouse, now revealing her cleavage. The sound of controller buttons being pressed slows down as y/n gets more and more worked up. I smile to myself before continuing.

I leave my hand at the top of y/n's chest as my mouth moves gradually lower down her neck. The voices of the boys she is playing with are just about audible through her headset but y/n seems to have gone quite.

I can tell she's so close to being exactly where I want her and I know what can get her there. The sweet spot just above her collar bone is her ultimate weakness. As I make my way further down, I know I've hit it because y/n lets out a small moan. I start gently sucking it but gradually get harder, determined to leave a mark. Suddenly I hear someone scream through y/n's headset.

"Y/n! Why are you AFK!?" Clint shouts.

"Y/n! Come on! We're losing!" Bucky adds.

I can also hear the little voice of Peter asking is she's there. She doesn't reply which causes them to continue shouting. I move my face away from her neck and look at her. She opens her eyes and looks back at me with a desperate face. I smirk before taking the headset off her head and placing it on my own. Unmuting the microphone, I say "Sorry boys, she's a bit occupied."

They all start laughing and Peters little innocent voice keeps asking why. I chuckle to myself before saying "Bye boys." and taking the headset off. I mute it put it down on the sofa beside y/n who is completely tranced. Smirking at her, I get off her lap and turn off the playstation and tv. She simply stares back at me and I can see the lust in her eyes as they trace my figure.

I smile before slowly straddling her again. With her face only a few inches away from mine, I whisper "Now next time I ask you to come off, you do. Got it?"

She nods slowly in response, her eyes fixed on my lips. I put a finger under her chin and make her look me in the eyes.

"Now I'm gonna show you what happens when you ignore me."

Y/n gulps which makes me smirk as I have won her over. She's exactly where I want her to be and I can do anything I want to her. Which is exactly what I plan to do.
_____________________________________

Original owner:natswiffey