SJ♡︎MISSING MUM

-y/n is three in this story.
-You are Scarlett's daughter and get scared when she isn't there when you wake up.

Y/N'S POV

I wake up and let out a big yawn before rubbing my eyes. The sun is shining through the window as my afternoon nap comes to and end. Looking around, I see I am in mummy's bed but she's not here. I shuffle myself over to the end of the bed and hop off.

"Mummy!" I shout through the trailer.

There's no response so I run from the bedroom and into the main area of the trailer.

"Mummy!" I shout louder starting to get worried because I can't see her.

"Oh y/n, you're awake. I'll be there in just a minute sweetie." I hear a voice coming from inside the bathroom but it's not my mummy's. Now scared, I frantically look around the trailer for any sign of my mum but she's not here.

Tears begin to form in my eyes as I head towards the trailer door. I stand on my tiptoes so I can reach the handle and swing the door open.

"Mummy!" I scream out into the trailer park. Holding on to the railing, I slowly step down the stairs and on the the ground. I begin to run, shouting and looking for my mummy.

"Woah y/n!" I am stopped by the arms of someone and I struggle to break free from them.

"I want my mummy!"

"Hey, hey. It's okay." The person who stopped me picks me and and I wipe my tears away to see it's Tom (Hiddleston).

"W-where's my m-mummy?" I ask through cries.

"Oh my god y/n!" Tom turns around and I see Cobie running towards us. She looks very worried and scared.

"Thank you Tom. Scarlett would have killed me if I let her get lost."

Tom transfers me into Cobie's arms and I continue to cry.

"What happened?" Tom asks.

"Scarlett asked me to look after her while she shot her scenes. She was supposed to be napping the whole time but I guess she woke up early. I was in the bathroom when I heard her shouting and by the time I came out, she was gone."

"Well sounds like you've got your hands full there." Tom replies and both of them chuckle.

"I want my mummy!" I scream out and Cobie almost drops me as I flail in her arms.

"Hey, hey y/n. Mummy's filming right now but she'll be back soon okay?" Cobie tries to comfort me but I continue to cry.

"Mummy!" I scream, looking out across the trailer park for my mum.

"I have an idea." Tom says and begins walking back towards our trailer. Cobie follows and I scream out as she carries me away.

When we arrive at our trailer, we all go inside and Tom takes me on to his knee as he sits down on the couch. He pulls out his phone and searches something up but I can't see what because my eyes are full of tears.

"y/n look."

I rub away my tears and look down at Tom's phone. On it is a video and my eyes light up.

"Mummy!" I shout pointing to the phone.

"Yeah. That's your mummy." Tom replies.

He holds the phone whilst I watch the video and giggle at my mum. After a while, he picks me up and puts me on the sofa next to him. He hands me the phone and gets up.

"I gotta get hair and makeup done." Tom says to Cobie.

"Do you want your phone?" She replies.

"Nah it's fine. I'll come get it later."

"Okay, thank you Tom."

"No problem."

Tom leaves our trailer and I hold his phone watching mummy. She's doing an interview with someone.

An hour or so passes and I'm still watching Tom's phone. Cobie gave me a juice box so I'm sitting drinking it with the video playing on my lap. Cobie is at the table doing something on her laptop when I hear the door open. I look up and see my mum.

"Mummy!" I put down my juice box and Toms phone before sliding off the couch. I run over to the door where my mummy is and she picks me up into a hug.

"Hey baby." She says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I giggle and snuggle into her chest.

"Was she alright Cobie?"

"Yeah she was fine. Slept for an hour or so but woke up early. She got upset when she saw you weren't here but we managed to calm her down."

"We?"

"Oh yeah, Hiddleston helped. You might want to give him his phone back." Cobie points to the phone I left on the sofa.

"Alright. Thank you Cobie."

"No problem."

Cobie closes her laptop and grabs her stuff before heading out of our trailer. Mummy walks over and picks up the phone which is still playing the video.

"You're watching me?" She says with a smile.

"Yeah coz I-I missed you." I reply.

"Aww sweetie. I'm here now." Mummy gives me a big hug and another kiss. "You want some dinner?"

"Mhmm." I hum.

"What do you want?"

"Mac and cheeeeeesee!" I reply and mummy laughs at me.

"Okay baby." Mummy puts me down on the ground before heading into the kitchen to make my dinner.
_____________________________________

Original owner:natswiffey