iv

—hanji_sungie

hanji_sungie.
——@ fe1iz i'm going to eat this without you.

comments
—fe1iz ; i will beat ur ass stop playing with me
——hanji_sungie_fanpage ; @ feliz & @ hanji_sungie possible meet up?!
———felixnavidad ; our storage is gonna start planning our deaths
————felixisaqt ; @ felixnavidad ; bold of u to assume i have storage

comments—fe1iz ; i will beat ur ass stop playing with me——hanji_sungie_fanpage ; @ feliz & @ hanji_sungie possible meet up?!———felixnavidad ; our storage is gonna start planning our deaths————felixisaqt ; @ felixnavidad ; bold of u to assume i hav...

"instagram by dean is top tier."

"you're gonna make an instagram?" jisung said, unsurprisingly shocked at what his aussie friend said.

"yeah, i mean, i might as well," felix shrugged, stuffing a french fry into his mouth. "i mean i might as well start being more active on the gram."

the duo were sitting on the kitchen counters in comfortable clothing. felix was wearing a black sweater and some neat brown pants that he thrifted. jisung was wearing his go to slightly-oversized p!atd shirt and black sweatpants.

"hand me your phone." jisung said, wiping his lightly greased hands on his sweatpants before receiving felix's phone.

"i already have an account it's just that people are already finding me." felix explained, taking a big bite out of his spicy chicken sandwich.

"they probably searched for your name considering how it's literally identical to your gamer tag and twitch username." jisung rolled his eyes and took a picture of felix. "this okay with you?" he showed the picture to felix who nodded his head instead of saying yes as his mouth was full. "i posted it."

"now we wait. a few hours latea." felix snorted and tossed his leftover food bags on the floor. "we need to start buying things huh?" he blankly stared at the bags, realizing how much things they need to survive.

"yep. wanna head to the convenience store that's a few minutes away?" jisung hopped off the counter and went to go put on his white vans that were beside his 4-inch platforms.

"i'll go with you as safety from those creepy ass dudes." felix shrugged and went ahead to slip into his black vans.

"ah, yes, lee felix my lord and savior."

"the one and only," felix let out a deep giddy chuckle and shrugged dramatically. he stepped out to the dorm hallways and closed the door behind jisung who tripped out the room trying to get his foot into his vans. "do you have the key?"

"no," jisung said with a grin as he locked the door for the dorm room and slipped the key into felix's pants. "to the store we go."