xi

"we need some food, dude

"we need some food, dude."

"when was the furniture truck coming again?" felix was sat on the counter, finishing the rest of his ramen from a few minutes ago as he looked around the empty dorm room.

"no clue, let me go call mom real quick." jisung grabbed his phone and started dialing away.

"you go do that, i'll take my ass to the office and ask them," felix hopped off the counter and stepped into jisungs bunny slippers. "i'll be back." he walked out the dorm room in a black hoodie and plaid pajama pants. jisung closed the door after felix walked out.

"aw, fuck me mate," felix ran his hands through his hair in a state of confusion. "i forgot where the fucking office is oh my godd..." he groaned and turned towards some stranger standing in front of him. "what the- wait, what i in your way?"

"no, you're fine, do you want some help?" the stranger gave felix a smile.

"woah there buddy i have a whole dick-" felix took a step back from the stranger. the stranger understanding felix's confusion immediately after.

"wait no i didn't mean it like— wow this is awkward, i meant do you want help going to the office?"

felix looked the stranger up and down. "what's your name?"

"what? it's changbin. seo changbin." the stranger, officially now known as changbin gave felix a confused look. "what's your name?"

"felix."

"okay, felix, do you need help?"