vi

"i should've begged my mom to let me stay at home

"i should've begged my mom to let me stay at home."

"i don't want to be here anymore." jisung groaned and let his body go limp on felix's back, snorting after felix nearly fell down.

"you can't be talking! you threw your fucking pocket knife at me!" felix sighed, walking slowly to gym class in his black mary janes.

"i know, i should've threw my fucking platforms at you instead." jisung grumbled, lazily swinging his legs back and fourth, enjoying the way it made felix's balance messy.

"we're here. get your ass off me before i drop you." felix said, standing in front of the the gym door, awaiting the pain of having to take all of his clothes off, except his underwear, in front of weird men.

"fine." jisung's white baby doll heels clacked against the polished floor as he got off felix's back. "wanna go for a game of cod after school?" he asked, walking into the gymnasium.

"i can't i have producing during 4 to 5." felix combed through his blonde hair with a sigh. "what about 6?" he followed jisung into the gym, another sigh escaping past his lips.

"can't do six, i have to stop by the counselors office for a meeting with some other kid who's going to show me around the school." jisung pulled his plaid skirt down a little since it rode up his legs after getting off felix. "damn. i'll see you in a bit. if you're still awake."

"yeah, see you."