xlviii

[header here pls]
"no cheesecake tops."

minho felt a sudden cold shiver up his spine. he didn't have time to think about it due to jisung just throwing snacks into the cart.

the duo were going grocery shopping because their refrigerator came in while they were building the table and chairs. for now, they decided not to get anymore furniture and just focus on their school work comfortably as they now have all the things they needed.

"jisung no, you need vegetables too," minho sighed, picking up a shit ton of snacks and shoving them into jisung's arms. "go put those back."

"but-" jisung started and immediately shut his mouth after receiving a dangerous look from minho. "fine.."

"you can keep the cheesecake just put the other stuff back." minho said, focusing on the prices for the meats.

"okayy," jisung carefully sat the cheesecake in the cart and went to go put all his snacks somewhere on the shelves since he literally has no clue where he even got them in the first place.

"jisung?"

jisung turned his head to where his name was called and saw chan pushing a cart with a lot of food with hyunjin, seungmin, and jeongin trailing behind him.

"you're grocery shopping too?" hyunjin walked up to jisung and took all of the snacks from his arms and tossed them into the cart that was literally hanging on by a thread.

"hyunjin," chan sighed, pinching his nose bridge. "put the snacks back, you guys have to eat healthier."

"i avoided the urge to destroy a ritz box!" jeongin raised his hand in the air only for it to be pulled down by seungmin.

"then you destroyed two bags of popcorn." seungmin rolled his eyes, patting jeongin's back.

"you WHAT?" chan turned around and put his hands on his hips, giving jeongin that 'i'm not mad, just disappointed' look.

"it was movie night at changbin's and felix's dorm," jeongin explained as fast as he could before chan started lecturing him in the middle of a aisle. "seungmin was there too!"

"don't drag me into this bullshit." seungmin turned on his heels and walked out of the aisle, leaving jeongin to deal with the lectures on his own.