lxii

"little einttsines??@2?"

minho came to the conclusion that he needs to find jisung. not because he wants to help him shop but because he wants to go to the bakery for muffins.

obviously he couldn't just text jisung and ask where he's at, so, he came up with the idea to go into the bakery and text jisung to pick up muffins. then, when jisung goes into the bakery, he'd see minho!

it sounded perfect! but, minho has been inside the bakery for at least 3 hours and now he's wondering if jisung even took his phone with him.

"minho?"

minho turned his head towards the door, jisung standing right in front of it. "hey." he simply waved, his enthusiasm long gone.

"how long were you here? i stopped by the dorms to put the groceries up." jisung asked and explained, taking a seat at the booth minho was sitting in.

"when i texted you to get muffins." minho smiled, tapping his fingers on the table with the jazz music playing in the bakery.

"so, what you're saying is that you didn't want to go, saw how empty the cabinets were, didn't want to ask me what store i'm at, then got the idea to ask me to get muffins so you could wait for me inside the bakery but.. i took too long and now we're here?"

"basically, yeah." minho tilted his head towards the right. "can i kiss you?"

"no." jisung rejected him immediately. he stood up and grabbed minho by his wrist, dragging him towards the cashier to order muffins.

"where did all the love go, go, go.."

a/n- FUCK SCHOOL ME AND MY HOMIES HATE SCHOOL