Which one to choose...

Here's the new chapter I'm sorry it's been so long I'm trying to get back to what it used to be like when I did it every 2 days but I started running out of things to do since both of these characters are so complex to do a story about anyway I hope you enjoy.

Gamo turned her head and faced the two familiar faces who had there heads turned she then realised who it was and a massive grin began to show on her face the two turned round knowing they had been caught.

"well well what do we have here I see you two are having fun" a twisted grin grew on her face and since she knew what she was getting at and she knew the other 2 knew also the massive blush on both there faces showed that.

We're just trying clothes on we're not on dating senpai said and just as he said that he felt two pairs of eyes dart in his direction which he quickly became tensed he slowly moved his eyes to see and no doubt it was nagatoro.

"Well nagatoro doesn't seem to agree with you paisen" she said while laughing when she disappeared back into the changing room most likely to put her other clothes back on.

Which left them both alone nagatoro swore gamo really knew how to get the awkward out of the 2 of them they both decided to get some food right after nagatoro changed back to her normal attire.

After about 2 minutes nagatoro came back out but had a kind of pouty vibe to her which senpai didn't really take notice too.

"Anyway nagatoro do you want to get some food" senpai himself was surprised he could say that without strutting it even surprised nagatoro a bit senpai started to realise he had changed a lot since meeting nagatoro.

He would never have been able to kiss her when they first met he could barely even touch her hair he was quite proud of himself for what he managed to accomplish in his time with her.

"Wow senpai well done you actually did it without stuttering" admittedly she was pretty proud of him but also her self for helping him.

"T-thanks" senpai was still weak to teasing which was to be expected since it was in his nature to be but they decided to get something to eat they stopped in a little outdoor restaurant type thing.

Nagatoro choose to have Ramen while senpai choose unagi with rice after a couple minutes the food was at there table and after a bit of time waiting for it to cook down they could finally eat and after a couple bites senpai had brought up a awkward topic.

"H-how come y-you we're being so pouty before" senpai was starting to get a little curious about why she acted the way she did around him he wasn't expecting a full out answer but a couple hints to why would be nice.

Nagatoro choked on her food because of this question she didn't really expect him to notice or for him to bring it up at least senpai quickly took his question back which nagatoro didn't really respond to after about 30 seconds of complete silence nagatoro finally broke it.

"senpai your different now" she didn't mean it in a bad way in fact she liked that he had become more confident and aware of the way she acts but it makes her wonder if he knows she likes him now.

Senpai was trying to find away to approach this sudden change in topic he had noticed he had become a little more confident but he didn't think anyway he else would noticed he remembered that he never really thanked nagatoro for helping him become a better version of himself.

"Y-yea and it's..because of y-you so..t-thank you" nagatoro was taken back she didn't really expect him to have a proper answer she was more of a I guess or a stuttering yes but this was unexpected.

Nagatoro was left stunned and didn't really have anything she could say she had a massive blush on her face which she hid by looking straight down she managed to say one word which didn't even come out the way she wanted.