The day has come...

It was morning senpai had just woken up from a loud voice coming from down stairs which kind of irritated him.

"Naoto come down or your going to be late for school"

"Coming" he said while getting out of bed sloppily he sat up and put his glasses which he had left on a desk next to his bed before going sleep

Which then he remembered nagatoro had kissed him the day before and that he was going to have a sleepover with her and in the same bed at that which made him slightly on edge for the upcoming event.

When he got about half way there nagatoro came flying out of the spot which she normally waited for senpai which he nearly didn't  enough time to react to.

"Sup senpai" acting as her usually self which relieved senpai to a certain point

but also disappointed him he could never say it but he wanted to get a bit closer to her and then he realised he didn't really understand her all that well.

So that would be his goal for the sleepover to understand her and to get closer to her but how is he gonna do that there's no way he could ever just ask her stuff like that he thought at this point nagatoro had noticed he spaced out

senpai are you there? she said with a confused look on her face

senpai started realising that nagatoro was still there quickly spat out words

y-yea I'm here sorry I kind of spaced out a bit there mentally hitting himself knowing he was going to be teased for this little mistake but she just ignored it which had confused him.

Later in the day most people had left school but senpai was still here drawing since he hadn't got as much practice as normal thanks to a certain person that had been walking in everyday and tormenting him.

But she hadn't been round today not that he was complaining he tried to tell himself he thought I mean people need a little alone time sometimes even nagatoro then he heard the door slide open and suddenly he felt a little tense he knew who was here and why they was here.

"Hey senpai what are you doing? she said while moving closer to his and closer to his canvas which kind of made senpai a little nervous but he remained calm before he knew it she was right behind his canvas observing his drawing you know senpai your really boring.

Wha-what why? he was kind of confused while using all of his brain power to try think of what he was doing that was boring.

"you have a beautiful young girl here is ready to pose and model for you everyday and yet your sat here drawing a cut apple" he could see what she meant but he couldn't just ask her to model for him since she would probably say something like well since you have no one else I guess I have no choice.

After thinking that he started cringing a little from what he had just thought.

"You know senpai if you want me to model for you all you need to do is ask" she said with a innocent but yet calm face which senpai didn't even know she was capable of.

"I will try re-remember" he said with a little blush on his face which made nagatoro grin very slightly.

"Come on senpai let's go to my place"

senpai had forgotten about the sleep over and the bed dare that he had fallen into on accident. Senpai slowly got out his chair darting his eyes everywhere but her gaze which nagatoro had noticed straight away of course.

"follow me senpai" nagatoro said seemingly jumping out the door senpai was to busy looking everywhere but her to notice just how happy she looked senpai at the point was remembering all the other times he was there but this was different knowing nagatoro anything could happen.