chapter 3

So there's an edit of Justin & Ariana sleeping on the bed lmao.
___________________________
*Ariana's POV*
As soon as I got home, I try to run up the stairs to head to my room. I was so excited to call my best friend and tell her the plans. But before I even touch the first stair, I heard my mom call my name.

"Ariana!" She gently yells.

"yes?" I walk towards the living room to see her reading a book and Bently playing with some toys on the ground.

"Justin stopped by earlier." she said as she took her glasses off and set them on the coffee table. Crap. I completely forgot. He said he was gonna come over later. Ugh.

"Dang it, how long ago?" I question, biting my lip, hoping it wasn't too long.

"Around 7, I think. He told me to tell you to come over and spend the night."

"Okay, thanks. I'm gonna go change and pack my stuff really quick." I quickly tell her while turning around.

"Nothing too revealing. I know you've spent the night plenty of times and vise versa, but I think he likes you. And if im not mistaking, you are pretty fond of him too." she smirks and has one eyebrow higher than the other. I just roll my eyes and walk up stairs and grab my little duffle bag. I fill it with a tank top, some loose pink shorts, pink lace panties and some socks. I grab my toothbrush, deodorant and phone charger and stuff it in there too. I grab my phone and head back down the stairs, saying goodbye to Bently and mom. I decide to walk to Justin's house and text him that im on my way. Once I get there, I knock on the door and I am greeted by Pattie, Justin's mom.

"Hey, sweetie. I haven't seen you in a while. I missed ya. You want something to eat? You thirsty? I've got some cookies on the counter. Also, I've got-" she went on and on until I interrupted.

"It's okay!" I chuckled. She's such a great woman. She's like my second mom. I love her so much. "I've missed you too. But it's only been about a week."

"I know, that's such a long time!" She happily bounced. she's too cute. I went and gave her a hug and squeezed her little frame, quite tightly. she opened the door and moved out the way.

"Ariana!!!!" Jazzy and Jaxon, Justin's half brother and sister, came running. I bent down and gave them both a hug, picking them up.

"Hi guys. I missed you!"

"We mitt you, too." Jaxon says with his baby accent. It's so adorable. He was wearing Spiderman pajamas. I gave him a kiss on the nose and he scrunched his nose up.

"eww cooties". he said which made ne laugh and put them down.

"You look very pweety." Jazzy smiles sweetly. She was in Princess Sophia pajamas.

"Thank you jazzy, so you do. You look like a princess. Know why? Because you ARE a princess" i emphasized. Her grin grew big. Pattie walked in and grabbed them.

"Time for bed guys." she laughed as the 2 both groaned in annoyance. "He's upstairs, Ari. In his room."

"Okay, thank you. Goodnight guys." I thanked her.

"Goodnight." they said in unison and pattie went up the stairs with 2 children in her arms. I walked up the stairs and walked into Justin's room.

"Justin?" I called out. Then I heard the water running. I was wondering what I should do while he's in the shower. I got the amazing idea to go hide in the closet and scare him until he comes. I sat on his bed until I heard the water turn off. I threw my phone on his bed and bolted for the closet.

*Justin's POV*
As im walking to my room in my towel, I spot a phone on my bed and pick it up. When I click a button, the lock screen is me and Ariana at the fair. I toss her phone back down, knowing she's in here hiding. I have to pretend to be scared when she "scares" me. I lower my towel until my v-line shows, hoping she can see. I flex my abs a little but and ruffle my hair. I heard a noise come from my closet, so I walk over to "get some clothes". As I open the door, a little figure hops onto me and I purposely scream and fall back, so she can fall on top of me. We fall onto the floor and Ariana thinks she scared me, so she is clutching her stomach, dying of laughter. She's so beautiful. And she's on top of me. Shit, im getting a boner, so I have to move her off and cover it.

"Turn around, so I can change." She just puts her hands over her eyes and smiles like a child. which is cool. "Or that" she giggles.

I pull out some boxers, a white wife beater, and some basketball shorts.

*Ariana's POV*
Jesus Christ. Justin's dick is huge. Like what is that? Is his weed wacker on steroids? I grabbed my bag and hopped in the shower. As I got out, I dried off, got dressed and walked over to Justin.

"C'mon let's watch a scary movie." He breaks me from my thoughts.

"Okay." I climb into his bed, which is very comfortable. His sheets and comforter are white and fluffy and it's like a 5 star hotel. I scooted over after he picked the movie and lied by me.

Halfway during the movie, I pretended to go to sleep and cuddled up to him. He looked down at me and turned the movie off and in about 5 minutes, I heard little snores.