chapter 7

Okay I know I just said that I would use filler chapters to slow the book down, but in some parts I need to speed it up. Idk it's confusing. Remember, I'm new to this. Anyways, these next few chapters may be a little boring. And I'm gonna start writing these at the ends instead of the beginning.
___________________________
*Ariana's POV*
The flight back home seemed shorter than it was getting there. I couldn't wait to get home. I mean, Russia was great. I missed Sabina's family and I'm glad I got to see them and eat the traditional foods. The city was beautiful, especially at night. Me and Justin didn't really get to be together that much. He was always with August. Justin and August have gotten really close this past week. On the other hand, August and Zayn still haven't gotten along yet. Niall was doing okay. Well, he was sad leaving his mom is Dublin, but I totally understand. Although Russia was amazing, I couldn't wait to get home. I've missed my bed so much. I missed Bently and Mom. Believe it or not, I missed school.

Landing at the airport, everyone grabbed their suitcases from the conveyer belt thing. Zayn had the taxi company on the line. He ended up only getting 2. One was for Sabina and the other was for Niall. My mom would pick me and Justin up, and August had left his car in the parking lot, as did Zayn. So they would take their own cars back to their apartments. As the taxis arrived, everyone let Niall go first. We were just waiting on my mom and the second taxi. Justin went inside to get us some coffee.

"You can leave babe, I'm not a kid." Sabina spoke up to August, smiling.

"I know, buh I ain't leavin you here wit him witout me." He said nonchalantly, licking his lips. Sabina rolled her eyes, sitting on the bench outside.

A few minutes later, the second taxi pulled up. I gave Sabina a hug and told her I'll text her. Turning to August, she gave him a hug and kiss, telling him she'll call him later. He whispered something in her ear that I couldn't hear, but I think it was dirty because she began to blush and smile. He grabbed her suitcase and put it in the trunk for her.

"Bye baybeh." August waved to her. She waved back, but didn't say anything this time with her face still red. As the taxi left with her in it, August looked at me, holding his fist out with a friendly smile. Smiling back, I tapped my fist onto his, quickly putting my cold hands back into my warm blanket I still had from the plane.

"See ya, Aug." Zayn smirked, pestering August. August then walked closer to him, invading his personal space.

"Aight" he began. "Dis bout da last damn time imma tell yo dumb ass. You don't call me Aug. Its August for you. Matter of fact, don't even say my name." He stepped closer to Zayn.

"What exactly am I even doing here?" Zayn questioned. "Why do you hate me so much?"

"You think you slick tryna fuck mah girl." August said, starting to cause a scene. "And I ain't gonna let that shit happen, woe."

"Who said I even wanted her? It's you being childish and jealous." Zayn's voice got louder. I began to walk over to them to try to get them to calm down.

"Guys, c'mon." I looked up at both of them. "Not right now."

August smacked his teeth. "Man, you betta be lucky ion feel like beatin yo ass."

Justin walked outside with a smile on his face and his hands occupied with 2 Starbucks cups. "What's going on, guys?"

"Oh, nothin." August dug in his pocket to pull out his car keys. "I was just bout ta leave." Stepping away from Zayn, he walked over towards Justin. I went to thank Zayn for paying for the trip.

"I don't know how to ever repay you. That was such a nice gesture." I thank him. "Not to be nosy or anything, but how did you afford that?"

"I'll let you know whenever we get a little closer. I'm sorry if that was rude, but it's dangerous to just tell people what you do, you know?" He kindly said.

"No no, I completely understand. But thank you again for it. It was an amazing trip." I thanked once again, putting my hair behind my ear.

"No problem. Can I have your number? I'm not hitting on you, I promise. Just so we can get to know each other?" He asked.

"Of course." I smiled as he pulled his phone out. He handed it over to me and I put in my number and name.

"Alright, I'll see you some other time." He began to walk away. "Bye Justin." He shouted and waved as did Justin.

"Bye." I waved and noticed my mom's car in the long line of slow moving cars. Walking over back to Justin and August, Justin handed me the cups of coffee while he said bye to August. They did some sort of handshake that they must've learned back in Russia.

"Aight man. I'll hit you up with the details later." August said.

"Cool. Okay, see ya later bro." Justin replied. As August went to his car I asked Justin a question.

"What did he mean by details?"

"Oh, um. Nothing." He waved his hand, signaling me to stop asking question. My mom finally pulled up and Justin put our suitcases in the trunk. Then the 28249318 million questions from mom came up. Here we go.

The next day at school was pretty interesting. I didn't realize Zayn when to our school until he stopped me in the hallway from leaving 1st block. Speaking of 1st block, which is history, I fell asleep in there. I have Justin in all of my classes. How perfect is that? I have Sabina in my 4th block and Niall in 3rd. August would be here, but he was a senior and graduated last year.

After the bell rang, I sluggishly walked to my locker to collect my things for 2nd block. I put in the combination for the lock and tugged it open. Opening my locker, a piece of paper fell out. Picking it up, I realized it was a note. Are we in 8th grade? I opened it anyways because why not?

Dear Ariana,
I know this is kind of silly. But can you sit next to me today? I have something to ask you. It's kind of important.

Thanks .x Harry

That was a little strange but I guess I liked it because I blushed.

Walking into my music class, I spot Harry's curls and nervously stood next to him like an idiot. He was writing something down on his paper until I cleared my throat and he looked up at me.

"Hi." I smiled, admiring his bright green eyes.

"Hello. You look lovely today." He smiled back showing his deep dimples. His thick British accent came out.

"Oh, stop." I giggled. "I'm wearing sweats and my hair is a mess." I said.

"Still lovely." He jokingly aruged.

"Thank you, Harry." I began to blush again. "So, you wanted to ask me something?" I brought up, taking my phone out of my pocket and went on Twitter. As soon as he spoke, I put my
phone back down giving him my undivided attention.

"Yeah!" He began tapping his foot. "I wanted to invite you a party I'm throwing in like 3 weeks. It's a New Years party." He looked away. "And uh it's kind of like a bring a date. Like not really. Kind of. Unless you want it to be. It doesn't have to be." I scratched the back of his neck. For some reason, I looked towards Justin for approval, but he wasn't even looking over here. Of course, he was talking to Selena, his ex. Why do I need his approval anyways?

"I'd love to." I calmly said, turning back to Harry. I mentally patted myself on my back.

"Okay." He breathed out. "Okay. Cool. I'll text you the details." He smiled.

"But I don't have your number?" I said.

"Here." He grabbed my phone and put his number in. Smooth.

I grabbed my phone and sat back. The rest of my day was made.
___________________________
A.N.
okay wattpad is being lame. it keeps like deleting my crap... so yeah. this is kinda short sorry lol. love u