chapter 10

Justin's POV

After having our lesson completed, Mrs. Hendley tells us we have free time. Although, I'm kinda thankful for it, it's still ridiculous. We aren't in the 5th grade for fuck's sake. I realized I've been getting more and more angry. I don't think it's a bad thing, but I should control it or find other ways on dealing with it, instead of lashing out on people.

I turn around to see what Ari is doing. She's just talking with Niall. Seems like now-a-days she gets along with every boy. She used to be afraid of guys, except me of course. I can't wait to make her mine. Niall is back there laughing, as always. He's a good guy. She's cracking a few smiles every now and then. I can tell she's still pissed, but it's okay.

When the bell rings, I grab my stuff and I hear the voice call my name that irritates me the most.

"Justin and Ariana, don't forget you have detention. If you don't come, it's another day and-" The teacher reminds us.

"And you get a call home, we know." I interrupted, earning a mean look from her. I mean I know how it goes. I was trying to help Mrs. Hendley save her breathe. I've been here plenty of times. By the look on Ariana's beautiful face, I know she is terrified and has never been.

"Where and when do we come?" Ari innocently asks.

"We meet here after the day ends, which is after next block." I answer.

"I didn't ask you." She spits, turning to the teacher, waiting for an answer.

Looking shocked, Mrs. Hendley answers "Well, as he said, you come here after 4th block and stay 45 minutes. I'm really disappointed in you Ariana. You're a good girl." She walks to her desk and begins typing away on her computer.

Ariana gave me a look I couldn't figure out. "Yeah, me too", she simply replied and walked away.

Why is she turning this into something it's not? She could just not talk to Harold and tell me she loves me, as more than friends, and we could be happy. No Harry in the picture, simple as that. But no, I have to be a fuck up and get mad at her for a choice she made. I swear I sound crazy, she makes me crazy. I sound so bipolar because.. well I don't know, I just do. Letting out a sigh, I stroll down the long hallway and enter the last block of the day, which is career.

In here, we have the choice to practice doing what we would like to do in the future. There's business and management which is what I'm doing. I'd like to be good with money, and know how to get a fair trade with things. I don't know what exactly what I want to do but I just chose something, Unlike Ariana and Sabina who have their whole life planned out. Speaking of them, they already have their little scrubs and gloves on. They are doing the medical career choice, if you couldn't tell. Other options include stuff such as agriculture, education, culinary, etc. It's basically the whole job cluster bullshit we had to learn in 7th grade.

Occasionally looking over to the medical center, I see Ari sticking a needle into a child practice dummy. She looks so focused, as she always does. I know I said that she turned it into something it's not. Maybe it's me who is turning it into something it's not. I don't realize how much time we've spent in here until the bell rings.

Now all I have to do is come over, apologize, and everything will be good.

Leaving the classroom, I see Ariana make a left, instead of a right. Damn, I forgot we had detention. Sighing, I take a left following the track of the girl of my dreams.

There were already 2 other people in here. There was some gothic chick with pink and bright, frizzy hair. On her face was heavy and dark make up. She had on a ripped shirt with her stomach showing, a black skirt and some fishnet tights. To top off her "stay the fuck away from me" look, she had on some heavy black combat boots. It's winter, so how is she not catching hypothermia ? Some other dude looked preppy as hell. He had a button up collared shirt. The khakis he wore were from gap probably, along with the sweater he carried across his forearm. His blonde hair was gelled down and he looked like he had make up on too.