chapter 1

hey! well, I just wanna say follow me on twitter @chalizebieber. None of the story I'm making is true or anything. Completely fictional. This is my FIRST story. Please comment if I need any suggestions or anything. 💋

___________________________

*Ariana's POV*

"We'd like to say we gave it a try." I wrote down in my song journal. "No", I thought to myself, "I'd like to say we gave it a try." I keep thinking of some more lyrics until my phone buzzed and shook me out of my thoughts. A smile appears on my face when I see the caller ID. It was my best friend, Justin.

I slide my thumb across the screen and answer the phone.

"Hey Justin!" I almost gasp in excitement.

"Hey baby girl!" he says in the same tone. My heart skipped a beat or two.

"What's up?" I ask, I never have the braveness to call him a nickname except Bizzle and JuJu.

"Uh, I was just bored and I wanted to know if you wanted to come over after school on Tuesday?" Do you know how hard I'm smiling? What if I go over to his house and I kiss him? What if I kiss him wrong? What if I try and kiss him and he rejects it? What if he thinks of me weird? Wait, he doesn't like me! He's my best friend, but I can't help the feelings I have for him. He's just so perfect. His pearly whites compliment his perfect, pink lips. His light brown eyes match his perfectly styled hair. The way his tattoos show thro-

"uh, hello? you there?" He asks nervously.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, just um" I cleared my throat thinking of a quick excuse. "Was daydreaming." Daydreamin, hmm I like that. "But yeah, I'll come! Be my partner for the home ec project?" I choke out, the words rushing from my mouth, making me immediately regret even asking. It sounded like I said "be-me parner forthe home ec prosheck."

"Great! And duh I'll be your partner!" Justin says into the phone, I can hear his cute little grin. A wave of relief rushes over me. Why am I so relieved that he said yes to be my partner? He's my friend, best friend. I shouldn't think of him like that.

"Awesome." I giggle. "Well, I gotta get ready to go to Nando's with Niall in a little. He says it's important, so I'll catch ya later!" I say a bit too excited.

"Oh.. Okay. Um, well I'll text you. Have fun" I hear the disappointment in his voice. The smile gets smacked off my face by his sad words and thrown into the garbage. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. So uncomfortable that I have to stand up from my desk and go lay on my bed.

"But I'll come over Tuesday, unless you wanna hang out tonight or something?" I offer, desperately hoping he says yes.

"yeah!" He responds quickly, making the smile return to my face. "I'll come over tonight, if that's cool with you." I hear the joy in his voice again and then I feel whole, again.

"Of course!" I nearly scream. "I'll text you or whatever." I cooly say.

"Okay, well have fun at Nando's." The disappointed tone has returned. "But I'll see you later on tonight!" His normal voice is back. Man, this boy changes his moods in heartbeat. Maybe the heartbeats that skipped when I saw his name on my phone when he called.

"Thanks! I'll text you when I'm back at the house."

"Okay, love you Ari." Justin says.

"I Love you too, JuJu." I say, meaning every single word as I hang up.

When I get off the phone with Justin, I walk into my bathroom and turn on the water to a steamy mixture of 2 hydrogen molecules and 1 oxygen. Aka H2O. Aka water. I love science and all my other classes except math. Ughh. Math. I swear the teacher, Mrs. Hendley hates me and that's exactly why I have a D in there.

As I step into the shower, my shoulder and back muscles relax, making me sigh in pleasure. I grab and reach for my shampoo and squirt some in my hair. When I rub it in my scalp, strawberry and creme fills my senses. While still rubbing it in, I close my eyes and think of the conversation I had with Justin earlier.

Stepping out the shower, I dry my body off, and wrap the towel around my hair and pad into my room. When I go to my closet, I pull out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, my gray uggs, a white long sleeve, my gray button up sweater, and my white beanie. After I wiggle into my jeans and pull my shirt over my head, I walk back into the bathroom. I reach for the cabinet above the sink and grab my make up bag. I decide to go with light make up, which consists of concealer, foundation and powder, brown eye shadow, mascara, and eyeliner on my waterline. I straightened my hair and watch it fall to just below my shoulder blades. "I think I wanna get ombré" I think to myself, chewing on my lip. Once I'm satisfied, I put my bag back, turn off the lights, grab my purse and head out the door.

As I'm walking down stairs, I notice my mom sitting at the bar in our kitchen on her phone, smiling hard.

"Why so smiley?" I tease, seeming to startle her because she jumped. A giggle escapes from my lips, but I quickly recover by covering my mouth.

"Oh my goodness Ariana, don't scare me like that again" she breathes out, right hand on her chest. "But anyways," she continues "Amanda was going through Timothy's room because she was trying to get his dirty clothes from underneath his bed and she found-" a loud chuckle is heard from my mother.

"Continue, mom." I smile and urge her to keep talking.

"she found a magazine with naked girls in it and she's trying to figure out whether to ground him or give him some type of punishment of some kind." she laughed again, but this time I laughed with her. Amanda is one of my mom's good friends who happens to be our next-door-neighbor. She has a 14 year old son named Timothy. He has a crush on me and has had one since he was 12. I think it's cute. I love it when he sees Justin come in my house because he gets all jealous and it's just so funny. He always obnoxiously asks "is Justin your boyfriend?!!" haha I wish, Timothy. I wish.

"Where are you going, anyways?" My mom asks breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh, just to meet a friend at Nando's." I respond.

"I'm guessing that friend is Liam?" She half questions, half answers.

I giggle at her response and correct her "No, Niall is the one who eats a lot! Niall and Nando's are getting married."

"Ooooh, niall is Ariana's boyfriend." blurts in my 7 year old brother, Bently out of nowhere.

"He's my friend doofus. You're just jealous because you can't get anyone to like you" I shut him down, with a satisfied grin on my face.

"But yeah mom, it's niall" I re-explain.

"Okay, okay. I'll remember that, Niall, Nando's. Niall, Nando's. Niall, Nando's. " she repeats softly. I laugh at her response, give her a quick kiss, grab my keys and head out the door. If you're wondering where my daddy is at, he's in Iraq right now because he's in the army. As I open the front door, the cold October air hits my face as I walk to my car. I put the key in ignition and turn it, starting the car. I blast the heat and turn it to the highest setting possible. It feels like forever for it to heat up. I put my purse in the passengers side, turn up the radio and roll out.

*Justin's POV*
As I'm on Twitter, I scroll across Ariana's tweet. Speaking of her, I haven't called her in like 2 days. I go through my contacts and click her name, which is Baby. She doesn't know that, and I'm glad she doesn't. She doesn't even like me, she likes this man whore, Harry Styles. When we were little, we would always get in fights. He would always pick on some girls, and I don't like that so I would beat him up.
"Hey Justin" she breaks me out of my thoughts.
"Hey baby girl!" I almost yell. Gosh I love her so much...
___________________________
well!!!! how was the 1st chapter?? it probably sucked but I hope they'll get better & more interesting. lolol 💕 love Chalize.