Jace

I had just got over the fact that Eli had just been in an accident and that Jalen was gone, when I look up to find Aaron covered in blood. All I could hear was Crystal screaming her head off. I know this must be really hard for her. Three friends in one day, I think that would be hard on anyone.

I looked around, and it looked pretty bad. Bianca’s blood was dripping down the lockers and the walls. Soapy water and blood was mixed on the floor. Aaron covered in blood. Not to mention, Bianca’s body was hanging out of a closet. Her spine looked like it was snapped and blood was oozing down from it. Oh and I almost forgot, I think I stepped in her brain because there was a large gash in Bianca’s head.

All I could think about was who clipped Eli’s brakes. Before Aaron could attack me or Crystal, I tackled him. He must be the one who clipped Eli’s brakes.

I had him pinned to the ground, when Crystal shouts frantically, “tie him up and lock him in a room.” I agreed and Crystal went to look for rope.

I dragged Aaron into the nearest room, and pushed him into a chair. Crystal came back with a bunch of jump ropes.“This is all I could find,” she said still catching her breath.

I grabbed them and tied them tightly around Aaron.

Aaron shouted thrashing about his ropes, “It was an accident! Let me go! That’s too tight!” But I just tied them tighter and ignored him.

Bianca and Crystal were really close friends, so all Crystal could do was cry. She was no help, what so ever. Just when I thought all was lost, Caleb, Gina, and Kristen come bursting in.

“Man, I can’t believe-,” Caleb exclaimed, but slowly trailed off; when he saw Aaron tied up.