Kristen

I snorted in disgust at the sight before me. Jace and Crystal had somehow managed to tie up Aaron for some stupid reason. Besides where was everyone else? Like Nigel, Jalen, Bianca, and Eli. I stared at Crystal who seemed to be too busy being depressed to notice anything. I snorted again and soothed my hair down.

“What’s going on here?” I muttered noticing how awkwardly quiet everyone was. Had Gina and Caleb figured out why everyone was so quiet, or were they too busy boo loving to care?

“Nigel’s dead.” Crystal murmured sadly, and I raised an eyebrow. What kind of joke was this? “So are Bianca, Eli and Jalen.”

“Stop kidding around.” I folded my arms across my chest angrily, not wanting to believe it. “I’m not in the mood for this. Someone tell me what’s really going on here.”

“You think I’m lying?” Crystal yelled angrily. “They’re freaking dead. Nigel got pushed off of the arts building, Eli was in a car accident, and Jalen got hit by a bus. They’re all dead.”

“That’s not answering where Bianca is.” I muttered flipping my hair over my shoulder.

“She’s dead too! Go look for yourself! She’s hanging out of a storage closet” Crystal frowned at me before turning to face Jace. “Aaron killed her.”

“What?” Immediately, all eyes went to Aaron. I knew he was a little rough around the edges, but killing someone?

“We don’t know exactly what happened, but we think he killed Nigel, Jalen, and Eli too.” Jace decided to add his two cents. “We think he killed Bianca before cutting Eli’s breaks, and then killed Nigel and Jalen. He decided to go back and dispose of Bianca’s body when we walked in on him.”

“But how was able to do it all in time?” Gina asked grabbing Caleb’s hand.

“I’m not sure.” Jace shrugged.

Suddenly, Aaron started to thrash around the place while struggling to get out of the jump ropes. “It was an accident; I swear! I didn’t kill them! I didn’t do it!” Aaron’s voice cracked, and he gave up on arguing before deciding to focus on getting out of the jump ropes.

“How’d he get that black eye?” I leaned in closer to Aaron noticing the bruises on his face. “I hope Bianca gave him those.”

“Actually, I gave them those bruises.” Jace noted proudly. “He was asking for it.”

“I’m innocent!” Aaron’s eyes watered, and he blinked several times to prevent the tears from falling. “You idiots; I’m innocent!”

“They’re all dead?” Gina muttered covering her face with her hands.

“It’s OK Gina.” Caleb wrapped his arms around her resting his head on her shoulders.

Suddenly, I was sick of this. I couldn’t handle all this mess going around. With everyone dying, and how are we expected to wait until this killer decided to knock us out? Oh wait… Aaron was supposedly the killer.

Crystal piped in quietly, “I think it was the football coach, Mr. Acetone. Think about it a football bus hit Jalen, a football killed Nigel, and Eli was parked in the football players’ parking lot.”

Jace replied, “But those are also reasons why Aaron could have done it. We caught him cleaning up Bianca.”

Gina said timidly, “I think we should look for Mr. Beans. He’s best chance to find help.”

But I couldn’t take it anymore. “I’m done,” I said while I stood up, and brushed off my jeans. “I’m so done with all this.” I shook my head dramatically before walking out the door. “Call me if you need me.”