Chapter 10

Mei sat on the car seat staring outside the window thinking about everything that happened minutes ago with her and Yuzu.
She had tears falling from her eyes with a small smile on her face, she was happy that they finally confessed to each other, Yuzu's moans, her touches, everything about her made her smile. But the tears that were falling were from sadness, the way it had to end and in such a short time was painful for them to deal with. She is an Aihara which means she has to marry some random rich guy which doesn't make any sense at all and inherit the academy together with that person, and then get some heir which means she has to do it with that random guy her grandfather had set her with.
'I'm glad I took Yuzu's virginity before anyone else could, but I didn't feel her inside of me which means he will be the first I will feel ' She thought as more tears poured on her cheeks.

Yuzu sat on her bed hugging a pillow and crying on it. She would muffle screams at times.
Alissa was there for her friend's daughter to comfort her, she knew that they always loved each other and that they didn't know it until now. She understood their pain since her ex husband Sho had to leave her and Mei because his father forced him to.
"Yuzu Honey, please calm yourself down. She will do what she thinks is good, believe in her. If she wants to come back because she thinks it is better for her she would do that.
I know it must be hard for you but please, let's get you cleaned up and eat something alright?" She said softly as she kissed her forehead.
"N-No I don't wanna leave. W-what if, w-what if that random creep did something to her?! Can't I just go and follow her *sob* P-Please bring me to her *sob* I don't wanna be alone here." Alissa had small tears in the corner of her eyes but didn't want Yuzu to see them so she just wiped them away and with a craky voice said,
"I wish I knew where her grandfather is bringing her to" She then hugged Yuzu and they both cried in each other embrace.

"So, you ready?" asked Mei's grandfather as he knocked on the door. It had been a week since she left Yuzu. She was in her grandfather's mansion, in her old room crying.
Mei gulped and instantly wiped all the tears that were falling from her eyes away, "Y-yes" She said nervously with a cracky voice.
"Good, I'm coming in to check if you really are ready," He said sternly since he thought there was something off with her voice.
"N-NO! DON'T" She shouted behind the door and stood behind it so that he wouldn't be able to come in...or so she thought.
"H-how dare you?! If you won't let me in I would need and barge in!" He then in an instant kicked the door open to see Mei, not in her wedding dress, her make up and hair are a mess.
"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! THE FUCKING WEDDING WILL BEGIN IN ABOUT 2 HOURS!" Mei teared up as she sat on the floor since her grandfather had kicked the door.
"WHO SAID I WANTED TO MARRY THAT ASSHOLE? I DON'T FUCKING LOVE MEN! AND YOU KNOW THAT. YOU KNOW THAT I'M A FUTANARI SO HE MUST BE FUCKING GAY AND IS USING ME AS HIS TOY! HE IS EVEN USING US FOR MONEY. BUT OH, LOOK AT YOU. YOU DON'T EVEN CARE FOR ME AS MUCH AS YOU CARE FOR THE ACADEMY AND THAT ASHOLE TO NOTICE" She shouted hard that made some maids came in asking if everything was alright and her grandfather would say that everything is alright.
After the maids left he glared at her and with a stern voice said, "I have known his father since we were children. So you better get the fuck up before I shout for your husband to be to fuck you right here and get you pregnant before the wedding.
Mei gulped and got up to dress. After her grandfather left she didn't grab her wedding dress but grapped a sexy, gorgeous, elegant suit that was so attractive instade,

After she was done with dressing up, done with her make up, and her hair she waited in her room until it was time for her to get out of the room, She grabbed her suitcase that was filled with clothes and went to the huge ceremony room where the we...

After she was done with dressing up, done with her make up, and her hair she waited in her room until it was time for her to get out of the room, She grabbed her suitcase that was filled with clothes and went to the huge ceremony room where the wedding was held.
When she went down the big stairs, everyone looked at her as if she committed a crime.
She smirked as she saw the horror in their eyes.

"Good evening everyone! It's nice to see everyone here at my wedding, which I don't want to have. Anyways please enjoy yourself, cause I won't be here the whole evening." She said as she made her way to the door, once she got in front of it she turned around and gave a smile that no one had ever seen.
"I'm going to my true love, and marry her when we are ready to. Grandfather, thank you for forcing me to marry some gay pervert that is only using us. Goodbye, everyone! I won't be seeing any of the Aihara bitches anymore" She said happily and opened the door to leave but her grandfather was so furious,
"ACHER, ALEX, AND AMAMIYA! AFTER HER, NOW!!" He shout and all three of them went after her.
Mei saw that and begone to ran away to her true love.

To Be Continued...