Chapter 26

"Oh... my God" 

Yuzu smiled at Mei before taking in a shaky breath, she was so nervous. Like, what if Mei refused?

"It's been almost a year since you woke up, and since that day, my life changed. I changed, I became happier, and everyone saw that which I am thankful for. You Mei, you brought light inside of me I didn't know I had. I know all of this might be so sudden and you're nervous and all, and believe me, I am too" she chuckled before grabbing one of Mei's hands and bringing it to her lips before kissing it softly.

"When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. And when I look into my heart, I see only you. Which is... weird and pervy" Mei softly chuckled at her as she whipped some tears away with her other hand.

"Our love story is so different from all people, first hating each other while having a crush on one another, being taken away, and all the shit that happened in the past. But right now, I am willing to erase those hurting memories away from my brain and create new ones." she smiled before taking in a deep breath and chuckled softly.

"You know what is funny? I never wanted a wife because I thought they were all nagging and bossy. Then, I realized girlfriends are too, so what the heck" They both chuckled at this, "Right now I got down on one knee for you and I don't really know what I'm supposed to do if you say "no," so could you save us both the trouble and say "yes"? Please?... Mei... Will you marry me?"

Mei's tears came back storming down her face as she looked at Yuzu, this was everything she dreamed about. She got down to her knees.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! And million times yes Yuzu! Oh my God *sob*" Yuzu hugged her tightly as she also softly let the happy tears storm down her face.

"I love you so much" Yuzu got up and helped Mei get up with her, she took the ring out and put it on Mei's ring finger.

Mei kept staring at Yuzu as she put the ring on her finger.

Yuzu thought she had hurt her or something and panicked.

"M-Mei! I- you don't need to say ye-"

"Shut up and kiss me Zu" Yuzu blushed before chubbing Mei's cheek and kissing her.

They smiled in the kiss, Mei had also her hand on Yuzu's cheeks. But as seconds went by the kiss became heated. Yuzu grabbed Mei from her waist and let her lean backward, she grabbed a leg and laid it next to her waist.

Mei moved her arms and put them behind Yuzu's neck as she smiled softly before tenderly kissing her one last time, they slowly opened their eyes and stared at each other before softly giggling. 

They went for another kiss but claps were heard making their head to snap in the direction and Mei blushed furiously when she saw their mothers, Harumin, and a pink haired girl clapping while heading to them.

"They were watching?!" Mei whispered to Yuzu. Yuzu pecked her lips multiple times as she smiled at her.

"They helped me organize this" Mei got out of Yuzu's hold and nervously smiled at the four.

Yuzu gulped when they came closer "H-hi"

"Don't hi us! Go and continue the surprise!" Harumin playfully glared.

"There is more?" Mei asked as she looked at Yuzu.

"Y-yeah, well it's a surprise so come on. Tonight is going to be fucking memorizable" Yuzu whispered.

Mei smiled before whispering, "That's good because I am fucking hard and horny right now that I am scared those four will notice"

Yuzu chuckled and held Mei bridal style making the woman giggle in her arms, "We need to hurry then huh?" she pecked her lips and forgot the four that were watching, "Believe me, tonight is going to be fun, my fiance~"

Mei didn't stop giggling until they were in the car, Yuzu drove out of the parking lot and rood somewhere.

Mei stared at her ring and smiled as she looked at it, "It's beautiful Yuzu, I love it"

Yuzu peeked a look at her and smiled, "I know right? Harumin said it was a bit too much for an engagement ring but I didn't listen to her"

Mei chuckled at her and kissed her cheek softly making the blonde blush, "I can't believe we are kind of engaged right now"

"Believe it or not..." she opened her window and shouted, "WE ARE! WHOOOOHOOOOO! YOU SAID FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Mei giggled at her excitement and played with the hair that was blowing by the wind.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU YUZU" Mei shouted once she opened her window making some people look at them both in confusion, they both giggled before closing the window.

-

"Fuck!" Yuzu woke up and ran into the bathroom before throwing up. Mei came rushing behind her.

"Yuzu, are you alright?!" she held Yuzu's hair up for her.

"I-I don't know. My stomach hurts a-and I am feeling dizzy right now"

Mei helped her up and cleaned her mouth for her. She grabbed a glass of water and gave it to Yuzu.

"Ughh, this thing tastes like vomit"

"Just drink it Yuzu, I am going to get you painkillers" Mei went to the room and looked for painkillers inside her purse since they were staying at a motel. 

"Here"

"Thank you"

They slowly walked back into the bedroom that was decorated in roses, their clothes were everywhere on the floor. "You feeling better?" Mei asked softly once they sat on the bed"

"A little"

Mei laid her down before snuggling into her, "If you aren't feeling well just tell me alright?"

Yuzu hummed and hugged Mei, "It's just my head, but it will go away by tomorrow, so don't worry about it"

Mei smiled at her before kissing her forehead, "Alright, if you say so, I believe you. Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

To Be Continued...

A/N

Is this a new beginning or almost the end of the story?