Chapter 29

"Oh my God, he looks just like you Mei" Ume said in awe when she held Hito.

Mei looked up from her sleeping beauty to face Ume and smiled at her.

"And look at Akino, just a mini version of Yuzu" Alissa chuckled and slowly put the sleeping girl in the bed.

"Alright honey, the four of us are going to get us dinner. Are you coming or staying?" Mei's mother Alissa asked as she plopped Hito's nose before he was also placed on the bed, sleeping.

"No, I am staying. I don't want to leave her and wake up with no one around her"

After saying their goodbye and left, Mei's attention went back to her fiance, she removed some hair out of Yuzu's face and caressed her cheek softly. "I can't wait to marry you" she mumbled and stared at her engagement ring and grinned when the memory flashed from 9 months ago.

"What are you grinning at?" the blonde asked smiling weakly at Mei who was startled.

Mei put a hand on her chest and smiled when she saw Yuzu awake, "Nothing"

"Hmmm..." Yuzu smirked adjusting herself on the bed to get more view of Mei, "What did I hear and see then?"

Mei blushed furiously and buried her face into the bed, "Shut up, you heard it wrong and saw it wrong"

Yuzu chuckled at her frustrated fiance, "If you say so because I know what I heard and saw"

Mei groaned at her and leaned back in the chair and changed the topic, "How are you feeling? Does your... you know hurt?"

Yuzu laid back on her back and kept her head to the side to look at Mei, "A little, but since tonight I can go home with you and our children I would heal in seconds" 

Mei grinned at the mention of 'our childeren' and smiled when she heard one of the twins cry, "Now scoop, scoop. I am going to get him and lay here with you" she chuckled and walked get Hito.

Yuzu followed Mei's movements and made space for Mei and Hito as she adjusted the bed, so she was now kind of siting. 

When Mei came back with the baby and smiled at Yuzu, she took her shoes off and sat next to the blonde, "He looks so adorable," Hito didn't stop crying and made Mei grin even more, "You can breastfeed him right?"

Yuzu blushed at her and nodded, "The doctors said I can breastfeed him"

"He seems hungry, and since I can't feed him you are the only one here. Now don't be all ashamed because I've sucked on you nibbles more than those two ever will be" she teased. Yuzu playfully glared at her before letting the blanket fall and grabbed Hito from Mei to feed him. When his mouth made contact with her erected nibble, he became quiet and sucked on it. "Isn't it sensitive though?" 

"Nope, I feel his mouth but of course, it wouldn't turn me on! You perv, he is our son and he isn't as harsh as you"

Mei playfully made a hurt expression and raised a brow, "How dare you. You want me to suck your other?" she threatened while softly pinching Yuzu's other nibble making Yuzu groan softly and push her hand away.

"You know that we have a child right here don't you?" she whispered.

Mei chuckled, "and he can't understand us anyway. You just wait till we are home and you are fully healed because I am really taking advantage of the body of yours"

The blonde chuckled at her before glancing at her son who was still drinking milk, "You have my blessing for that, only if I get to feel you"

"You don't know what I am going to do once they are asleep. You see my cock? This will be buried inside of your ass, pussy, and mouth. AND I am going to try something new I have found out"

Yuzu smirked at her, "You are so dirty, looking for things now aren't we?"

Mei blushed and rolled her eyes before resting her head on Yuzu's shoulder, "Shut up, you are embarrassing me"

"Hmmm? I am? You were the one that was searching for such things. Now tell me, what is that thing you want to try with me?"

Mei blushed even more "Do I really have to say it?!"

"Yes you do honey"

"Alright, I have bought a flashlight not long ago an-"

"You mean that clear thing where you thrust in because it almost feels like a pussy?"

Mei groaned at her and nodded while her blush grew to the tip of her ears, "Anyways, I bought it to try something new. With you. They say that a flashlight is tight so I was thinking that maybe instead of each using one at a time, we could use it together and frot our dicks together"

You kept her smirk on and cleaned Hito's mouth since he fell asleep, "You have a dirty mind, frotting our dicks together in a tight flashlight? Sounds hot to me"

"Uhum" Someone coughed making the both of them jump and making Yuzu cover her breasts and blush at the four that stood by the door.

"We didn't hear anything, nope, not at all" Harumin said walking in with bags of food and gifts in her hands. "Congrats Yuzu, when we wanted to come you were sleeping so headed and got you some food and gifts.

Yuzu smiled at her, "Thank you" But when she looked at Matsuri she blushed even more, "Uhm, how long have you guys been standing by the door?"

"Just six minutes or so?" Matsuri smirked making the two hide their embarrassed face.

"Stop teasing them Matsuri, or you are going to get kicked out from this room" Ume joked and handed the two their food before winking at them, "Don't worry about that brat, she likes to tease you when she hears something interesting"

Mei tried ignoring the pinked hair and fed Yuzu since she had Hito in her arm.

After eating and saying their goodbyes to Harumin and Matsuri, Alissa and Ume helped them with the twin while Mei helped Yuzu sit on a wheelchair and pushed her till they were downstairs.

Their mothers insisted about them sleeping at the club in the apartment just to help with the twin. After minutes of arguing not to, Alissa and Ume won, which meant they had to stay at their house for months.

To Be Continued...