Chapter 31

Maria Salvatore

JONA fetched me at six o'clock. She's little bit startled when she saw me crying out loud inside my office while hugging the letter that Tres wrote. She asked me what's the problem but I just shook my head and said nothing. She didn't believe and when Jona notice the letter she come closer and forcedly taken out the letter from my grasped. I got horrified and tried to get it back but she immediately read it.

I absentmindedly bite my lower lip due to nervousness. Jona eyes dilated in shocked. And read the letter once more like she can't believe what's really written in that piece of paper. I did that countless time. Because like her, I still can't believe those written too.

"R-ria... What's t-this?" Naguguluhang sabi nito. I avoided her gazed and fixed my things.

"I-i can't go with y-you, I w-want to go home now." Imbis na sabi ko nang matapos kong maayos ang mga gamit. Hindi nagsasalita si Jona pero ramdam ko ang sinpatya nito. Jona tried to say something but there's nothing word came out, when I look at her, I saw something on her face. I smiled bitterly, I know that kind of look. 'pity' but I don't want that. This is my fault and I don't want them to pity me because I did this to my self.

"I'm o-okay so, y-you don't need to worry" Ngumiti ako nang tipid saka pinunasan ang butil nang luha nang tumulo ito. Jona saw it and she immediately come closer and pulled me to hugged me tight.

"Just cry, Ria. I know it hurt but maybe someday you'll conquer all of it. Baka tawanan mo pa nga." Tumawa ito nang pilit para mawala ang tension. Niyakap ko siya nang mahigpit at umiyak nang umiyak, ibinuhos ko ang lahat nang sakit na nararamdaman para kahit kaunti mawala man lang ang sakit. Jona patted my back to console me.

"It's okay, Just cried." Nagpapasalamat ako dahil nandito siya to sympathize me even though it's my fault that I felt this kind of pain.

-

I STAYED with Jona for a while, she didn't mind it at all and actually she insists that I should stayed at her place, at first I declined because I don't want to be burden to her but she insists that it's okay. Nahihiya rin kasi ako sa kanya, oo were friends but some friends have limits too and I don't want to take her for granted. I love her and Fe because they're always at my side all the time and I really grateful for that.

We are currently watching romance drama, it's all about the two main lead that super inlove with each other but fate betrayed them because the man feel in love with the female lead sister.  The female lead sister and the male lead fall inlove when the female lead got comatose due to an accident, when she woke up, she discovered that her boyfriend have an affair with her sister and that makes her heart broke into pieces.

Hindi ko man lang namalayang umiiyak na pala ako dahil dalang dala ako sa eksena. When I  looked at the two, Jona and Fe. They're both crying too. Doon na kasi kami sa eksenang gustong tumalon nang bida sa tulay dahil hindi na niya kaya ang sakit.

"W-what the! I c-can't take it a-anymore Fe! w-where did you get this movie? A-ang sakit sakit sa puso!" Umiiyak na sabi ni Jona. Tumawa lang si Fe pero umiiyak din. Wala sa sariling Napatawa ako na namansin naman nang dalawa.

"Masakit no? I feel you sis!" Saka humagalpak nang tawa si Fe. Alam ko namang hindi ang movie ang tinutukoy niya kundi ang pagiging heartbroken ko. Sa aming tatlo kasi, ako palang ang hindi nakakaranas na masaktan dahil sa pag ibig pero ngayon...naiintindihan ko na ang feeling, katulad nang bida sa pinapanood namin. I don't blame her if she wanted to kill herself dahil kahit ako minsan naiisip iyon dahil sa sakit, but later on I immediately disregard it out of my mind. Thinking of it was a big mistake.

After the movie, Fe and me went home but before that Samuel texted me and invite for dinner. Ayaw ko namang iba ang isipin nito kong hindi ako pumayag sa simpleng dinner na iyon kaya nag text nalang ako na available ako. I didn't make myself beautiful because it just a simple dinner nga and I don't intended to stay long.