CHAPTER 7- END

-21st April 2024

"So then what happened?" Jungkook asked in curiosity, "Then Jimin stabbed Yoongi in the gut and uhh..." "I am uncomfortable," the Blondie said, "So am I, now that I know that you're stalking me, Yoongi!" Jimin complained, "No, I'm not stalking you. Who do you think I look like, a sasaeng?" The older retorted, "Oh you son of a--" "That's enough, Jimin," Taehyung scolded. The brown head sighed and looked at Seokjin and telling him to continue, "So then, after Yoongi dies, years passed by and me and Namjoon loved to a new home. Then, Namjoon decided to tell me something that I should've known for years and years by now and now I do. He killed Seumgi," he said, "Ohhh did he now?" Yoongi sarcastically said. Namjoon nudged his elbow quickly to shut him up as the older continued his story, "Then I killed Namjoon and then I go to jail then blep, executed and suddenly I'm back here. I don't know if all of that actually happened, I don't know if the time rewinded all I know if that this all started because someone in this room is a traitor and killed Jimin and started this whole thing," he paused, "And we need to know who that person is so that we can stop all of that from happening at once." Jungkook turned back from the TV, acting as if he wasn't listening to the whole thing the entire time. He really wanted to say something but decided not to. Yoongi obviously took notice of this and asked him what's up, "I had the same dream as he did but it was from my perspective instead," Jungkook informed. The others looked towards him, saying as if they wanted to know more, "I-it wasn't any different if you were wondering. Just from my point of view. And, yeah, that bad ass fight did happen between me and Yoongi. It was epic," he said, giggles a little.

The two shared their stories for a little while before they started discussing,"But, if Jungkook lost his memories because of a car crash and he hasn't been in any as long as I remember, does that mean he still doesn't remember a lot of things or did it actually happened and we just don't know because time had rewinded?" Jimin suggested, "That is... Actually a very good question," Hoseok replied, "Well, there is only one way to find out," Taehyung said. He cleared his throat before talking to the second youngest in the room, "Do you remember what happened when you were eight? You know, with that slide that you wouldn't stop talking about until now?" The older asked. The younger scratched his chin as he looked down and thought hard. After awhile, he shrugged not knowing anything about a slide. "Taehyung, he probably doesn't remember something from when he was eight," Namjoon explained, "Do you not know how old he is? He's sixteen! Well, in September, surely he'd remember something from eight years ago and even then he used to talk non-stop about it and him suddenly not remembering something is fucking sus as hell," Taehyung said. The older shrugged, slightly agreeing with him.

"As long as we stop whoever is going to kill Jimin on his birthday, everything will be fine. Hopefully," Jungkook said, "But, hey if you think about, everything bad that happened to us all started because something bad happened to Jimin first, doesn't that sound a bit weird. Like, the universe is warning us about something," Seokjin suggested, "Hey! That doesn't mean I am bad person! It's just a... Uhh... Coin... Ince--" "Coincidence, Jimin," "Yeah, that! You're just mean," the youngest whines in protest with his broken Japanese accent heavy Korean, "Okay okay, sorry, Jimin. But, just think about it. Isn't it a bit weird? I'm not saying you're bad, you seemed to connect to certain events somehow," the older explained once more, "Ughh... I hate to say I agree with you, " Jimin grumbled lowly.

"That is weird... Hmm, " Yoongi hummed as he thought about something, "Wait, if all of what you said was true, does that mean you have an answer?" The blonde spoke up again, "I don't, that's the thing. Though, I did remember that Hoseok in my 'dream' WAS a cult historian hobbyist that means it's probably true!" They all turned to Hoseok with eyes that demanded for an answer. They stuttered before sighing and then coming up with their answer, "Okay okay, I am," everyone were listening to them with curious intent, "I am learning about cult history, how they work and how they recruit new people. But that doesn't that I, myself are a cultist mind you. I'm just really interested in demonic stuff," they said. Yoongi started snickering, "That sounds like such a lie. Especially you were terrified by a fucking spider, Jung Hoseok. It wasn't even that big, for fuck sake!" He mocked them, "Hey! I had all the right to get scared," Yoongi scoffed at them, "Yeahh yeahh, sure you did..."
"Alright, Yoongi, you're sort of being an asshole here," Taehyung said. Seokjin was getting sick of his attitude and scolded him to shut up and let Hoseok continue, "So, is all of that reincarnation thing true? Are you actually studying about these spririt stuff?" Namjoon questioned. The younger nodded in reply, "I even have the book with me!" They said, "So you ARE practicing witchcraft! I fucking knew it," "Jungkook, stop cursing, holy shit,"
"But Tae, you just cur--"
"AHEM- Hoseok, you mind bringing in the book? We might get an answer to this whole thing," Seokjin asked, "Sure! But most of it is in Latin so I might need to translate some things for you,"
"Woahh, Hoseok-san, you know latin? That's so cool!" Jimin complimented them. The other scratched the back of their head, flustered at the compliment. Especially with his cute Japanese accent he has going on.

Hoseok went into their room and pulled out the book they mentioned, before accidentally dropping it. They could feel the presence of their demon in the room. They curse under their breath before grabbing it once more and hurrily brought it back into the living room where everyone were. They even brought in their extra notes, translation tools and even a few artifacts. The whole book was decked out. Everyone stared in fascination at the whole thing. They never knew Hoseok was such a specialist, "You're like a ghost hunter!" Jungkook exclaimed, "Ehh... It's not much of 'ghost hunting', it's more like cults and demons and mythology than anything. Actually, there are many similarities between them, it's just they go into more subcategories that I can explain right here! So..."

All of them sat and listened in to their really interesting discoveries while trying to piece together information with each other. It was like a whole group school project but this time, it was only a matter of life and death of which everyone was apart of. And if they don't have an answer by the time, all of what happened, will rewind like a VHS tape and they won't ever escape their fates...

"The plan is going as intended, sir. I've fooled all six of them."

"Good. Now, all we have to do is wait... And then, as they said, rewind."

"Of course, your highness... "

✿❀✿

______________________