CHAPTER 5

-Goodbye, My friend-

Yoongi ran out from the entrance to where Jungkook had collapsed. Being smart, he decided to call the police. "Hello? Yes, it's an emergency, I think my friend just committed suicide a-and another person fainted. Please, get here quickly. T-thank you," he hung up. Now help is on the way but there's no way Taehyung would be saved. He's already dead. He tried to act all scared and confused as a cover-up. The ambulance finally arrived, they didn't receive a single pulse out of him and Jungkook is just unconscious. Yoongi came with them to the hospital and called Seokjin to meet up there.

-------------------

His phone rang. Seokjin groaned in annoyance seeing who it was. He sat up from his lying position on the bed and grabbed his phone from the bedside table, "The FUCK do you want!?" He exclaimed. It was late and he and Namjoon were tired and sleepy. He already had a grudge for Yoongi in the first place so getting any news from him is just so annoying. Yoongi then explained what happened so they both hurriedly got out of bed and went to the car. They rushed there, almost getting pulled over. They ran through the halls of the hospital and saw Jungkook laying there. He was in a coma state again.

Yoongi explained everything from start to finish, acting sad and confused trying to cover up his deed. Seokjin couldn't care enough what he had to say but he listened in anyway. "You must've done something. You killed him, didn't you!? You fucking TRAITOR!" Namjoon chimed in between to stop the fight from happening. The older pushed him out of the way so he could speak face to face with him, "I'm not going to EVER trust you. After what you did to my brother, you underlying assassin son of a BITCH!" Seokjin was going in for a swing before Namjoon held his hand in place. Yoongi was super ready to get defensive and fight back but he couldn't just shoot someone. Well, being in a hospital is convenient but he'd go to jail for just shooting someone.

Namjoon gave his spouse a tight hug from behind before convincing him to settle down and wait quietly for Jungkook to wake up. "Do you think he'll remember?" Seokjin muttered. Namjoon heard him and replied, "I don't know. Hopefully, he would so we don't have to explain to him what happened." Yoongi looked over at the younger one on the bed and thought to himself, 'I didn't want you to see that. But I need this, I hope you understand.' Yoongi was planning for something already. According to Hoseok's book, a sacrifice of two brothers, related by blood or not, with a big connection and of similar fates have to be done for this séance to work. The other person he's thinking of for this sacrifice is Jungkook but he felt like he shouldn't. He didn't know what that feeling was. He'd never felt something like that in a long time for someone he had hated for years. It felt... Weird and fuzzy. He hadn't figured what about Jungkook made him feel this way but he hoped it goes away by the time he could get his hands on him and kill him.

All three of them waited in silence while waiting for some good news to come by. Seokjin stares at Yoongi in silent rage while fidgeting with his hoodie strings. Meanwhile, Namjoon kept thinking about that one moment that he rewound in his head ever since.

---------------

-13th May 2008

Seokjin closed his eyes so that dust and debris from the explosion wouldn't get in his eyes. He had hidden behind some rubble and tried his best not to breathe in any of that radioactive dust. His ears were still ringing from the loud boom and shock wave. Whatever city was nearby is now flattened to the ground from the impact. The Dragon's had taken it too far. He held on to a piece of concrete to sustain his weight and heard someone from behind him trying to get up. He tried his best to use the little eyesight he had to help them up as well. He blinked twice and finally could at least see with whatever eyesight he had now. From a few meters away, he could watch as someone struggle to walk over. He did what he had in his instinct and rushed over to help. Even if that person was a soldier of the opposing enemy, anyone needs help from that unnecessary use of a nuclear weapon. It took a moment for him to realize, "Seumgi!" His brother. It had been a while since he last saw him after he moved out of town. From Namjoon's view, he could see as he kneeled and hugged him tightly. He knew what Seumgi was planning. That ruthless bitch was planning to murder him to get on higher ground and rule over the military.