rejoice in humanity

The whole world is blinded now, by an ironic propaganda, created by the lower class members of a public figure based community.

We are told not to glorify through love and admiration. Told not to glorify the celebrities nor should we glorify our lovers but by following this typical guideline of false integrity, we, once again, neglect the status of humankind while inflating the status of any and every other species.

Seeing eyes, we have to rejoice in humanity for the authentic talents of our humankind. Our voices, our poetries, our leaderships, our arts, our organizations, our virtues and our so much mores.

As civilized humanity, it should be a part of our integrity to uplift one another and uplift our generality for the fact that we, as human beings, are capable of so many features that can have various impacts on the world.

But yet we are told not to express glorification towards those who reflect those very qualities to the public?

If humankind fails to idolize humankind, then what integrity is there ever going to be? If we cannot uplift the same people who reflect our own selves, what progress are we expecting?

It is unjust to push a narrative that the idolization of the people who set authentic examples, is unhealthy. If we ought to learn from humanity, we ought to praise humanity.

I will always advocate for the superior technology of the human body and mind. In order to respect the body and mind, in full, you must respect the ones who have showcased the potential of our bodies and minds.

I cannot stress to you enough, that humanity was meant not to glorify any other earthbound species than it's own kind. We were built on superior technology and it is high time for it to be recognized. Because to be human is to be of the highest status on Earth.

Identify that status through the way love makes you feel. Identify the strongest feelings of love you have your partners and take a minute to truly think, feel and believe that it is, in fact, a human being that has the ability to make you feel such warmth and love. Bow to the warmth and realize that humanity has that masterful power to completely reorganize your life's energy.

Identify yourself knowing that you are a part of all of this. Because to admire another human being for one's beauty and talent is to admit that, by being human, you are subject to the very same potential. Do not be fooled into believing that admiring others, breaks you away from yourself. Because admiring others, is the first step to owning your very own life.

So, I ask of all my seeing eyes, to rejoice in humanity. Rejoice in being in love, being with friends, being with family, being a fan or admirer, being with a team. Rejoice in humanity and uplift the greatest species on earth.

Because I, myself, rejoice in you, my seeing eyes. And I forever will. So until we meet again, stay close. I bid thee, for now, a farewell.