"...Bye Soobin"

No one pov
"Oh my god, I'm pregnant" Yeonjun said to himself. Yeonjun was home by his self in his and Soobins shared apartment. He was crying so hard to the point he passed out. He was so worried Soobin was going to hate him.

Soobin pov
As i came home from work the house was oddly quiet. "Jun...where are you" I walked into our room and saw Yeonjun staring outside the window with tears running down his face. "Yeonnie what's wrong" I said as I back hugged him. "Please don't hate me" "Why would I hate you baby?"

No one pov
"Well... I'm pregnant" Silence that's all it was until Yeonjun decided to break it, " We're gonna have a baby"

"No you're gonna have a baby, I'm leaving" "wait...why are you leaving it takes two people to make a baby" "The only way I'll stay is if you get an abortion"

This made Yeonjun furious. He couldn't believe that Soobin would ask him to do that to their child.

"You know what, LEAVE I don't care!" "This is my body and I'm not getting rid of MY BABY" Yeonjun said pushing Soobin out of their room then proceeding to throw all of his stuff at him.

At this point Soobin regretted everything, he doesn't know why he reacted like that. " Baby I'm sorry please forgive me" "No, you said you wanted to leave so go...Bye Soobin" Yeonjun shut the door in his face then broke down in tears.

About 30 minutes later there was a knock on the door.  Yeonjun went to go answer it and saw Taehyun and Beomgyu. After he opened the door he walked back to the couch with an emotionless look on his face.

"Yeonjun what happened, where's Soobin"
"I don't know where he is and I really don't care"
"What did he do I swear if he hurt you I will beat his ass"

" Oh nothing just told me to get an abortion cause I'm pregnant and I kicked him out" "HE WHAT!" Taehyun and Beomgyu said at the same time. "Guys it's fine I'll just raise the baby by myself"

"Jun no you won't  we'll help you out same with Kai and Jiung." "Thank you guys" " No problem" "Wait hold on...you're pregnant?!" Taehyun said earning a smack on the back of the head from Beomgyu. "Duh you pabo" "owwww"
——————————
I don't know what to write for this authors note 😭
Random emoji: 🤡