"Hi Junnie"

No one pov
The morning after

Yeonjun was woken up by the sunlight beaming through the window in his room. He stretched out to find Soobin still asleep causing him to remember the events of the night before.

He blushed furiously before realizing what he had done. He still loves Soobin but he didn't want to let him back in that easy.

He came to a conclusion that he was going to try to keep his distance but not push him away.
Time skip: 2 hours later

Before Soobin left things were quite awkward with the two. Soobin was trying to show Yeonjun endless affection and doing small things to get his trust back but Yeonjuns was just brushing them off and thought nothing of it.

It kinda hurt Soobin, he thought Yeonjun regretted last night. Little did he know Yeonjun was thinking the same thing.

Yeonjun pov
Once Soobin left I went to go pick up Yeonbin,as soon as I stepped foot in the house as I have an extra key the first thing I heard were little feet and Kai along with Jiung chasing Yeonbin.

"Yeonbin for gods sakes put on your pants" Jiung yelled with chasing Yeonbin.
They were so occupied with Yeonbin they didn't realize I was there.

"Yeonnie put your pants on or no ice cream when we get home." I said leaning on the door with a stern but playful look on my face. "Mommyyy can we watch movies and cuddle." "Only if you get your pants on and listen to Uncle Kai and Uncle Jiung ok?"
"Ok Eomma"

"Thank you for watching him" "It's no problem, I see you had an eventful night" Kai said referring to the slight limp Yeonjun has when walking.
Yeonjun was flustered trying to hide it but failed.

"We'll talk about this later go spend time with your kid."
Yeonjun stifiled a laugh holding Yeonbins hand as they walked to the car.

Time skip:back at Yeonjuns house

"What movie do you want to watch bunny" "hmmm...frozen 2!!"

As the two were watching the movie Yeonbin fell asleep after singing his heart out to 'Into the Unknown'. Yeonjun was about to drift off to sleep hisself before his phone buzzed

Unknown:
Hi Junnie
Sorry I didn't mean to call you that
Yeonjun 🥰🦊:
I'm sorry who is this
Unknown:
Oh Um it's Soobin

Yeonjun was confused on how Soobin got his number but just let it slide.

Yeonjun 🥰🦊:
Oh...hi Soobin
Soobin🐰❤️:
I just wanted to see if you and Yeonbin were doing ok
Yeonjun 🥰🦊:
We're doing fine Yeonbin just fell asleep
Soobin ❤️🐰:
Aww well I'll go sorry for bothering you
Yeonjun 🥰🦊:
No, you're fine...
Bye bye
Soobin ❤️🐰: Bye Jun

Soon after Soobin texted Yeonjun the calls would not stop. Yeonjun was trying to sleep after putting Yeonbin in his bed but a certain number kept calling him. Yeonjun finally decided to pick it up without checking who was calling.

"DANIEL CHOI WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER" Yeonjun immediately pulled the phone away from his ear. "Hyuka chill out what do you want." "I want to know what happened with you and Soobin after we left"
"Well... wemayormaynothavehadsexandikindaloveditandmisshimbutidontthinkhefeelsthesame" Yeonjun said in one breath.

"Woah woah woah slow down" "Fine...We may or may not have had sex and I kinda loved it and miss him but I don't think he feels the same"

"HAHAHAHA if Soobin doesn't love or miss you then I don't love Jiung and we both know how much I love him"

"Yeah you're just to afraid to say anything but... I don't want to let him in so easily after everything he's done" "I get it, but Soobins changed he's not the same way he used to be"
"I guess"
——————————————
Just a filler I guess 🤷🏾‍♀️
Random emoji for this chapter: 🥐