"Care to explain"

No one pov
Once Kai and Jiung left the cafe they went home to hear Yeonjun sobbing for the fourth time that day. "I swear I'm gonna kill Soobin" Kai said under his breath walking towards the guest room.

Yeonjun was curled up on the bed looking at the ring that Soobin gave him on their 4th Anniversary. Yeonjun immediately went silent trying to hold his cries in after hearing the door open.

"Yeonjun I know you were crying you can't hide it from me" Kai said as he sat on the bed. It was quiet for a while so he just decided to keep talking. "When you're ready you should talk to Soobin, he has a good reason for doing what he did."

"I don't care what his reason is we aren't even together anymore" Yeonjun said sitting up to face Kai. "You guys may not be together right now but we all know that you will be again." Kai and Yeonjun both jumped from the sudden voice coming from the door.

"Jiung's right Jun, talk to him when you're ready" Kai said rubbing Yeonjuns back to calm him down. "Now enough with the crying let's go shopping!" Yeonjun and Jiung laughed at Kai's sudden outburst. "Calm down baby" Jiung said while wrapping his arms around Kai's waist.

"Ok lovebirds enough let's goooo" Yeonjun said pushing them out of the room so he could get ready.

*Time skip*
Once they made it to the mall they decided to go into the plushie store first so Kai would shush. (I'll put all outfits at the bottom your author is too lazy to describe) While they were in the store Huening Kai found this huge pikachu plushie he really wanted.

"Mommyyyy" All three heads turned to see Yeonbin running up to them and the Taegyu couple behind him. "Hi bunny, are having fun with Uncle Taehyun and Beomgyu?" Yeonjun asked crouching down to his sons level.

"Yes! We got ice cream and we went to the park and I made a new friend!" Yeonjun smiled at how excited his son was. "Really! That's sounds so fun bunny" Yeonbin ran over to Huening Kai and Jiung to look at plushies with them without saying a word leaving Yeonjun and Taegyu.

"Hey guys, how you been." Yeonjun asked sheepishly "Don't give us that we know what happened with Soobin." Taehyun said looking at Yeonjun with a serious face. "Look what happened, happened we're not even together and he obviously wants to be with her." Yeonjun said crossing his arms not wanting to talk about Soobin.

"Yeonjun we know why he did it so just hear him out." Beomgyu said looking at Yeonjun with the same face.
"Fine,I'll talk to him"

                  

Three weeks. It took three weeks for Yeonjun to build up the courage to talk to Soobin. He's been ignoring all of his calls and texts and he felt bad.

He was too scared to text Soobin hisself so he had Kai text Soobin for him. Now he was on his way to meet Soobin at the cafe they went to when they were in high school, SOPE Cafe.

As Soobin as waiting for Yeonjun to show up he was so nervous to the point he was sweating. He hasn't been in this cafe since high school, it's also the place they first met.

Soobin was so deep in his thoughts he didn't notice the figure that just sat down at the table. " Choi get your head out of your ass and make this quick." Yeonjun said rather coldly wanting to get this over with. Soobin flinched at how cold Yeonjun's voice was.

"Right- um sorry... I ordered you an Americano since I know you like them a lot." Yeonjun's expression softened hearing that. "Thanks, now care to explain?" Yeonjun asked tapping his fingers on the table getting rather impatient.

"Of course, Arin followed me to your house the day we you know...did it and she recorded us and threatened to release the video to the public unless I did things with her." Soobin stopped for a moment waiting for Yeonjun to say something but when he didn't he just decided to keep talking.

"I didn't want to put you through all of the social media hate cause I know the media can be kinda crazy." Soobin said nervously looking at Yeonjun waiting for him to say something. He was about to say something again when he was cut off by a quick peck on his lips which surprised him.

"It's okay Binnie, all I needed was an explanation but... Hyuka might actually kill you sooo good luck." Yeonjun said while chuckling at how Soobin visibly relaxed.

They spent a little more time at the cafe talking about Yeonbin and Soobin constantly apologizing about what he did years ago and that he will cut everything off with Arin no matter what.

"I think I should get going I need to pick Yeonbin up from pre-k" Yeonjun said standing up getting ready to leave. "Let me come with you I'll drive" Soobin said also standing up. "No really it's fine I don't wanna be a burden."

"You will never be a burden to me, I just wanna spend some time with my future husband and son." Yeonjun blushed at Soobin calling him his future husband but quickly hid it. "Bold of you to assume we'll get back together." Yeonjun said with a slight smirk. "Oh like you wouldn't want to."

The two were bickering back and forth the whole ride to Yeonbin. Once they picked him up Yeonbins as very happy to see Soobin and begged them to go to the park. Of course they went no body could say no to him.

Time skip: at Yeonjuns apartment
No one's pov
Yeonjun had just put Yeonbin to sleep and was now on the couch cuddling Soobin while watching a movie.

"Binnie" Yeonjun said not lifting his head off of Soobins chest. "Yes Junnie?" "I think...I wanna tell Yeonbin soon, especially if we get back together." Soobin sat up shocked. "Are you sure baby? I'm totally not against it I just want to make sure you're completely okay with it." "Of course I am, I want to tell him on his birthday after all of his friends leave since its coming up soon."

Soobin immediately felt bad for not knowing his own child's birthday even though he hasn't been there. "His birthday is July 8th by the way" Yeonjun says looking up at Soobin. "Am i that see through?" Soobin asked while chuckling. "You've never been good at hiding emotions."

The two talked more about what Yeonbin was going to do for his birthday and eventually fell asleep both with smiles on their faces.

———————————————
Sorry for not updating for so long 😭 I will try to update at least every week

Random emoji: 😵‍💫