"Not what it looks like"

No one Pov
The next few weeks we're going good for the two. Soobin invited Yeonjun to come over to his house after work to watch movies all night.

Once Yeonjun was off of work he went to go pick Yeonbin up to take him to Taegyu's house. After he did that he went back home to take a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes.

Yeonjun was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up and blue pants and to top it off a black bucket hat.

Yeonjun headed over to Soobins house thinking that everything was going to be alright and fun...oh boy was he wrong.

Once Yeonjun got to Soobins house he knocked on the door but didn't get an answer he twisted the knob to find it unlocked. "Weird" Yeonjun thought to himself. He saw someone else's shoes thinking it was Soobins sister.

He walked in to see the most heartbreaking sight. He saw Soobin on the couch shirtless with hickies littered on his neck. Arin was on top of him smirking at Yeonjun when she saw him. He saw that his hands were on her ass and her arms around his neck.

"Shit- Yeonjun it's not what it looks like" Soobin said pushing Arin off of him. Every time Soobin took a step towards Yeonjun, he backed away.

"Really cause it looks like you were making out with the girl that you claim to hate." "I promise it's not" "I don't wanna hear it, every thing was going just fine!" Yeonjun yelled with tears streaming down his face.

"How could you do this to me Choi?!  Soobin was shocked to here Yeonjun call him by his surname which he never did unless he was really mad at the younger.

"Do you not see how much I love you?" Yeonjun said slowly backing out of the house. "Baby please let me explain" Soobin said desperate as ever. "No enjoy your little girlfriend." Yeonjun said walking away.

Soobin Pov
As soon as Yeonjun left I stared at the door for a few minutes trying not to cry.
"I'm leaving now, same time tomorrow or I will release that video." I heard Arin say while getting all of her stuff.

I hated the look on Yeonjuns face knowing that I was once again the cause of his pain. "I'm only doing this cause I love him and our son." He thought to himself.

No one Pov
A while later of thinking what to do Soobin called the only person we knew could help, Jiung.

"Yeah what's up Soobin" Jiung said as soon as he answered the phone. "Look I need your help I fucked up." Soobin said with his hands on his face. "Yea I know" Jiung said with a sigh. "What, how did you know?" Soobin said wih confusion laced in his voice.

"Cause of this." Jiung held the phone near a bawling Yeonjun leaning on Huening Kai. "Holy shit, I need to fix this." "Dude, what do you even do?" "Look, just meet me at Blue hour Cafe tomorrow and I'll explain there." "Alright but you need to fix this, Kai keeps saying he's gonna kill you, good luck." Jiung said before hanging up.

The next day Soobin was at the cafe waiting on Jiung to show up. He was nervous knowing how much Jiung cares about Yeonjun.

When he saw Jiung walk in he saw Kai with him too which made him even more scared from the look on the blonde's face when he spotted him.

"Hey Soo" "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YEONJUN!" Kai said slamming his hands on the table causing people to look at them. "I fucked up bad" Soobin said with his hands over his face. "Yea you did I haven't seen Yeonjun this hurt since you told him to get an abortion!" Kai said causing Soobin to look down ashamed.

"Hyuka let him explain first" Jiung said sitting Kai down. Soobin explained everything to both Kai and Jiung. "We'll shit, now I feel bad for yelling." Kai said blushing from embarrassment. "It's ok I just don't know what to do anymore." Soobin said with his hands on his head.

"For right now give Yeonjun some time and explain everything when he's ready."Jiung said standing up indicating that he was about to leave. "I'll try to talk to him just do whatever you can, see ya" Kai and Jiung both walked out leaving Soobin drowning in his thoughts.

That night was spent with Soobin thinking of endless ways to fix things with Yeonjun and get rid of Arin.

———————————————
Shorter chapter 🤷🏾‍♀️
Random emoji for this chapter: 👜

———————————————Shorter chapter 🤷🏾‍♀️Random emoji for this chapter: 👜

Yeonjuns outfit