"Tommorrow night"

It's been two months since the Yeonbin couple made up since the incident. Yeonjun made it pretty clear to Arin that he doesn't want her interfering with their life.

It is now April which means two months until Yeonbin turns five years old. Which is also the day Yeonjun will tell him that Soobin is his father. He personally thinks Yeonbin will be excited since he seems to really like the now black haired male.

But things could also go terribly wrong, and they did. Ever since Yeonjun and Soobin got back together Soobin has been acting weird. Everytime he gets a phone call he always steps out of the room and he never did that before. He's always hanging out with this mystery person leaving him in the dark.

Yeonjun decided when Soobin gets back from work he'll confront him about the situation. He doesn't live there of course, it just became a normal routine for the two. They go to work, Yeonjun gets off first and then Soobin gets off and goes to Yeonjuns apartment for a few hours then leaves.


Author pov
The familiar sound of the front door opening and closing rang through Yeonjun's ears, indicating that Soobin was back from work. Yeonjun looked up and saw Soobin standing at the door taking off his shoes.

"Hey Yeonnie" "Hi Soobin, how was work?" "Eh, boring and stressful" "I hope tomorrow is a bette-" Yeonjun got cut off by the sound of Soobins phone ringing. He tried to sneak a look at the name but it was too late. Just as he expected Soobin left the room.

About 10 minutes later he walked back in the room. "Wanna watch a movie?" "Why do you always leave the room when you get a phone call? You never did that before why the sudden change?" Yeonjun said completely ignoring his question.

"I mean it's for work" "Who is calling you that you have to leave the room Choi Soobin?" "Umm... my e-, Soobin was cut off by his phone ringing once again. "Answer it right here" Soobin hesitated to answer but did anyways.

"Hello?" "Hey Soobin sorry about that earlier, are we still up for dinner tomorrow night?" The unknown person was speaking in a really flirty voice which Yeonjun tried hard not to cringe at.

"Hey um Arin I have to go" Soobin said hanging up the phone right after. Looking up to see an angry and hurt Yeonjun once again.

"So first you promise me that you would never talk or interact with her again, then you guys are suddenly going to dinner?!" Yeonjun was talking in a low tone not raising his voice. That's how you can tell he is over the roof mad.

"Baby look I can explain" Soobin said looking Yeonjun straight in his eye. "I don't wanna hear it, get all your shit you left here and leave." Yeonjun couldn't even look him in the eye at that point.

"Just please let me explain." "NOW." Yeonjun was so fed up with Soobin he couldn't hold it back anymore. After Soobin left the apartment was quiet for a little bit. About 10 minutes later the little pitted patter of feet was heard.

"Mommy are you okay? You look sad." Yeonbin said while walking to the couch where Yeonjun had his head in his hands. He looked up at the sound of the almost 5 year olds voice.

"Yes baby mommy is okay just a little tired." Yeonjun said while picking the toddler up and sat him on his lap. The younger immediately cuddled up into his side fiddling with his shirt. "Mommy?" "Yes baby"

"Can I sleep with you tonight!" Yeonbin asked with a pout on his lips looking up at the pink haired male. "Of course you can, come one let's go"

Once they were in bed with Yeonbin cuddled up into Yeonjuns side the two fell into deep sleep.

———————————————
I am so so so sorry for not updating in a long time. I think I'm experiencing my first writers block 😭

Random emoji: 📱