"Why are you here"

4 years later...
"Yeonbin come on let's go"
"Are we going to the cafe mama" " Yes we are bunny let's get your shoes on so we can go"
"Mama was appa nice?" "Yea he was bun" "Will i ever meet him?" "Hopefully one day "

Time skip:at the cafe
"Ok baby stay here and I'll go get your cake ok" "Okey"

Yeonjun pov
As I was walking back to our table I saw someone sitting with my kid. Someone I ever thought I'd see before and still love after everything.

"Mommyyyy you're back" "Hi baby I see you made a friend" "Yess his name is Soobin we have the same last name" "Oh really thats amazing honey, ok eat your cake and I'll be right back ok" "Ok mama"

No one pov
" Soobin we need to talk"
Yeonjun and Soobin walked to the other side of the cafe  so Yeonjun could still see his kid.

"Do you know who that is,"  Yeonjun asked Soobin pointing to the brown haired boy cutely stuffing his face with cake. "That's your son, and the source of my fucking happiness" "Yeonjun I'm so sorry I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for asking you to get an abortion and for everything else I've done." "I know you're sorry but if you wanna be in his life you have to come up with more than I'm sorry" Once everything was said Yeonjun walked away and left the cafe with Yeonbin after Yeonbin insisted he say goodbye to his new friend.

A few days later after Yeonbin and Yeonjun ran into Soobin everybody decided to go to an amusement park to clear their minds. Yeonjun, Yeonbin, Huening Kai, and Jiung were there and were waiting on Taegyu.

After a few hours Yeonbin decided to go home because of the sleepy child. "Eomma I'm tired" "Ok baby when we get home you'll get a bath and go to sleep ok" "Ok mommy"

Once Yeonjun got Yeonbin in bed he was laying down looking through old pictures of him and Soobin, soon light sobs could be heard.

As Yeonjun was crying there was a knock on his door she planned on ignoring it until the knocks got stronger and he heard the voice he missed for so long.

Soobin POV
I went to me and Yeonjun old apartment hoping that he was still there and surprisingly he was. When he opened the door I was meet with the same face I saw the day I left, a face of hurt and sadness. It hurts me knowing I was the cause of his sadness.

"Yeonjun what's wrong" "Why are you here" "I wanted to talk to you" "Well I don't have anything to say to you" He was about to close the door I stopped it with my hand. Him being to tired to fight back he walked to the couch signaling for me to come in.

"Make it quick you have 3 minutes" "Ok but," "2 minutes" "Ok, i know I said it before but I'm sorry for everything and I will do anything I can to be back in your life and be there for our son. Can we at least start over as friends" "We can be friends but don't fuck this up, I don't want to tell Yeonbin just yet I need to earn your trust back"
"Of course than,"

"Eomma I'm hungry" Yeonbin said rubbing his eyes walking to the living room. "Ok baby what do you want to eat" "Pancakes" "Baby it's too late to eat pancakes" "it's ok let him eat pancakes come Yeonbin" Soobin said causing Yeonjun and Yeonbin to smile. "Come on kid let's go make some pancakes"

Soobin wasn't that stupid to realize that Yeonbins name was his and Yeonjuns combined. He secretly loved it.
—————————————-
I really did not how to end this chapter
Random emoji: 🐼