RHYDIAN RETURNS

Maddie is sitting in her room watching tv and Rhydian howls. Maddie immediately recognizes that its Rhydian. She quickly runs outside trying to track his scent.
M-He's on the mountain
R-Maddie I'm here
M-Rhydian!!!!!!!
Maddie sees Rhydian and runs and jumps into his arms. Rhydian is smiling so big his face starts to turn red.
M- Your finally here I missed you so much
R- I missed you to.
Rhydian hugs Maddie and gives here a giant kiss as they start walking back to Maddie's house.
M-How are me mates Shannon and Tom?
R- They're great. Oh that reminds me. They told me to send you their love.
Rhydian then gives her another giant hug.
M-Well me mum and dad will be excited to see you. You could stay with us there's a guest bedroom. So we could see each other all the time.
R-Good we have a lot of catching up to do. Also madds our first date didn't turn out that good. So I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me ? To like a restaurant or a fun place that you like to hang out at.
M-Were a couple of course I'll go with you I know a place that we could go. We could eat and then after I'll show you around.
R-Sure.Where exactly is your house?
M-Just a little bit longer. It's a very nice house you'll love it.
R-I don't care where I stay madds as long as I'm with you.
M-I love you Rhydian and I always will.
R-I love you to always and forever
M-Here it is
They approach the house. It is a beautiful house. It almost looks just like the old one. Before they even get to the door Emma comes out.
E-Hi Rhydian it's been a long time nice to see you again. I already know you'll be staying with us. So come in and get settled. I'm just cooking dinner. It's hog roast night your favorite. Maddie go on and show him where the guest room is.
M-Okay mum. Come on Rhydian.
She leads him up the stairs down a long hallway. The room is painted blue with a huge balcony overlooking the forest. Rhydian goes right to the balcony.
R-Maddie this is beautiful. I love it.
M- I know right and my room is right down the hall on the left.
They hear a car driving up the driveway.
M-That's probably me dad. We should go say hi.
R-Sure
They go down the stairs to the dining room as Daniel comes inside and takes off his coat.
R-Hi Mr.Smith. How have you been, it's nice to finally be back.
D-Hi Rhydian so Emma tells me your staying with us tomorrow maybe you could go with Maddie to look for a job.
R-Sure I will definitely do that.
E-It's dinner time everyone at the table.
They all sit down and enjoy their meal. Talking and catching up the whole time. Finally they finish and everybody gets ready for bed.
M-Rhydian goodnight have a very good sleep.
Then she gives him a little peck on the cheek and starts to head to her room.
R-Goodnight were gonna be searching for jobs tomorrow so we should get some sleep. I love you
M-love you too