LEAVING

MPOV
I haven't been feeling well and Rhydian has been taking care of me. He is so sweet he has barely left me side for like 2 days. Im feeling a little bit better now but I still have a fever and a headache. Hopefully it goes away soon. It sucks though because Tom and Shannon are leaving today and I haven't been able to spend anytime with them. I feel bad but Im gonna come with them to the airport.
Maddie and Rhydian are still laying in the bathroom and Rhydian wakes up first. He gives her a kiss and snuggles closer to her.
R-Madds are you awake?
M-I am now.
R-Sorry did I wake you?
M-Kind of but its okay. Do I still feel hot?
R-I dont know but you look hot.
M-Rhydian Im serious.
He touches her forehead and its still hot.
R-Your still burning up. You want me to make you breakfast?
M-Rhydian its only like 3 in the morning.
R-Oh well what do you want to do?
M-I dont know I just want to lay here. Snuggle?
R-Sure.
They get closer together and soon they both fall back asleep. They wake up to someone knocking on the door.
S-Madds are you in there. Were about to leave its 1:30.
M-Its already 1:30 Ill be right out.
Maddie trys trys to hurry without making herself sick. She forgets that Rhydian is still sleeping. So she shakes him.
M-Rhydian wake up we have to go.
R-Go where?
M-The airport. Come on go get dressed Tom and Shan are leaving in 10 minutes.
R-Oh okay.
They both get dress and head downstairs. They just heat up toast for everybody and head out the door.
M-Rhydian can you drive?
R-Sure Madds.
They all get to the airport and head to the gates. This is where they have to say goodbye.
S-Okay this is where we get on. Ill miss you guys but maybe next time you will be visiting us.
M-We will miss you guys to but maybe next time we come to visit we can stay. I love you guys.
S-What do you mean you can stay?
M-Me mum and dad are talking to Segolia and they are trying to get everything straightened out. We might be able to come back to Stonybridge.
S-Thats great well we have to go. I love you guys.
They group hug and then everybody gives individual hugs. Shan and Tom go and get on the plane.
R-Madds cone on we have to get home so you can rest. Your never going to feel better if you dont rest.
M-Okay.
They go home and Rhydian makes Maddy more soup. While she's eating she gets a text from her mum.
Mom: We will be home in 3 days. They are going to find Alex Kincaid and lock him up for expirementing on people. Hopefully they will find him and we can go home. Everything is good so far. See you in three days pet.
Maddy: Okay mum Ill see you when you get back have a safe trip.
M-My mom just texted me she said they just have to find Alex Kincaid then we can come home. They will be back in three days.
R-Thats great. We have three days together.
M-Yeah you want to go food shopping there isn't a lot left.
R-Sure Madds but dont you want to stay home your still sick. Ill go.
M-Ok Ill stay here. Hurry back though I dont like being alone.
R-Okay love you Ill be back in a little while.
M-Love you to.
Rhydian goes to the store and stocks the house full of food. While he is at the store Maddy watches a movie and dozes off. Rhydian comes home and doesn't wake her. He makes her steak and mashed potatoes. She finally wakes up and smells the meet then runs to the table.
R-Finally you wake up. I made dinner I hope you like it.
M-Its great thanks.
They sit down and eat dinner and Maddie takes a shower. Then they go to bed. When Maddie wakes up she feels a lot better but Rhydian is gone and then she smells bacon. She goes downstairs and slips her arms around his waist.
M-Hey good morning.
R-Good morning beautiful. Do you feel better?
M-Yeah actually I feel great thanks for taking care of me.
R-Anything for my beautiful alpha. I made you bacon and eggs enjoy.
M-Thanks.
They eat breakfast and head upstairs to watch tv in Mandy's bedroom.
M-I love you.
Before Rhydian can answer back Maddie starts to make out with him. She puts her hands around his neck and plays with his neck hairs. Then he puts his hands on her waist and Maddie starts taking off his shirt.
***************************************************************
An hour later Maddie and Rhydian lay next to each other. They just did it. Maddie snuggles up next to him and they fall asleep. They wake up at 4.
M-I love you so much.
R-I love you way more. Do you want me to cook?
M-No I cook today. What do you want to have?
R-Surprise me.
M-Okay.
Maddie goes and make chicken alfredo and she even puts shrimp in it.
R-Madds this is amazing. Your a much better cook than me.
M-Thanks.
They eat and go to bed.
MPOV
I love him so much. Like more than words can describe he is the best person I have ever met in my life. I love him, I really really love him.
RPOV
I love her so much. I have never loved anybody as much as I love Maddie. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. She's my true love, my mate, my alpha.