CAMPING TRIP

After Maddie surprised Rhydian they all go to their rooms to go to sleep. Maddie and Rhydian go to theirs and turn on the tv.
R-Thank you so much Madds I love that you brought Tom and Shannon back.
Before she could answer back he kissed her very passitionately then he lifted her up and put her on the bed. He starts kissing down her neck and down even farther to her stomach.
M-Rhydian your welcome for the trip and everything but not here.
R-Why?
M-It doesnt feel right we are in a rental rv. Who knows how many people have slept on this bed. Oh that reminds me I brought some blankets just incase. Also I got you some clothes, your cologne, and all that other stuff you usually wear.
R-Okay thanks Madds. Im gonna go take a shower. Ill be back in 10 minutes.
M-Okay Ill see you.
Maddie makes the bed and puts there clothes into the dresser and layed down and gives to sleep. Rhydian gets out of the shower gets dressed and wraps his arm around Maddie. Then snuggles up close to her.
R-Goodnight Madds I love you
M-I love you too
They wake up and Tom and Shannon are already cooking breakfast. While they are cooking Maddie attached her to the rv and waits until they finish breakfast then starts driving.
R-Madds. Where are we
M-I was thinking we could go swimming at the beach because its like 85 degrees outside.
R-That sounds great Madds but I haven't got any swim trunks.
T-Me either.
S-Yeah I haven't gotten a swimsuit
M-Me neither that's why were going to the beach leaving the rv there and then were gonna take my car and get swimsuits. Make sure you bring the sun block and towels. I will make lunch. Now go get dressed.
S-Okay Miss mom.
Everybody laughed. Then they all got dressed got to the beach and drove Maddie's car to the store. They get there and Maddie gets a black 2 piece suit and Shannon gets red 2 ppiece. Rhydian gets black and white shorts. Then Tom get orange and green ones. They put their suits on and go to the beach. They all dip their feet in the water and its freezing.
M-I guess it hasn't warmed up yet.
She starts to say something else but Rhydian picks her up and throws her over his shoulder. Then starts running into the freezing cold water he goes to throw her in and she grabs ahold of his waist.
M-Rhydian please dont throw me in I dont want to get wet yet. Please. Please.
R-Okay I wont throw you in but im carrying you out there deeper so you can warm up to the water.
M-Okay Im fine with that just please dont throw me in.
R-I promise I wont.
Maddie gives him a kiss on the cheekthen he starts walking deeper and deeper into the water. When they get deep enough he lays Maddie go and they swim together and then Tom and Shannon come out. They all swim, play, and splash in the water. Luckily Maddie had her waterproof case in her pocket because she totally forgot it was in there.
M-Oh my gosh. My phone is in my pocket.
She takes it out and sees that the water proof case is on it. Then she calls Rhydian, Tom, and Shannon over.
M-Hey Shan this case lets me take pictures under the water. So can you take one of me and Rhydian?
S-Sure.
Maddie grabs Rhydian's hand and tells him to hold his breathe. Then they go under water. But before Shannon snaps the picture Maddie and Rhydian kiss. The next picture they take is a Maddie and she poses so that she looks like a mermaid. Then Rhydian and Tom take a picture together. Then Maddie and Shannon. Then lastly they all take a group photo. They get out the water and eat lunch.
M-Hey when were all done want to go look at all the little shops. Me mum gave me $200 and I have $50 from last week.
They all say yes. Then they pack everything up and go to a souvenir store. Maddie gets everybody a beaded bracelet. Maddie puts on Rhydian's and Rhydian does hers. Then Tom puts on Shannon's and Shannon does his. Then Maddie and Shan get a pair of sunglasses and Maddie gets the boys watches. They go to the clothes store and Maddie gets a blue sundress with a pair a tan sandals. Shannon get a pink crop-top and a pair a black shorts with black sandals. Rhydian gets a pair of black shorts with and orange T-shirt and a pair of flipflops. Tom gets the same but instead he gets a yellow shirt with purple shorts. They go to a person who does drawings of people. Maddie gets one of her and Rhydian and then gets one of all of them. They go to the hair beading store. Maddie gets a couple beaded braids on the top of her head and Shannon gets two in the front. Then they go to the makeup store and Maddie and Shannon get tons of mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, lip gloss, and nail polish. Then they finally get back to the rv. They are all exhausted from their long day so they all get home and fall right asleep without even changing itno their pjs.