FULL MOON

D-What are you 2 doing?
M-Oh hi dad. It looks like we fell asleep.
D-Yeah you must of. Its 10:30 and your mom has been complaining Mum morning. You left your clothes in the washer and she had to put them in the dryer. She said if there not gone by 11 then she's throwing them on the porch. So if I were you I would hurry.
M-Dad its not even our fault. We worked a shift at the pizza place and then we yearwent to Sally's to eat. But when we finished my car wouldn't start. So we started to walk home and it started to pour. So we finally got home and we were soaked and I didn't want to
Only put 5 things in the washer. So I just washed all of our dirty clothes.
D-Why didn't you call me if your car broke down.
M-I knew you were probably sleeping already it was almost 12:30. Also me and Rhydian have the $80 for you and mum. So where is she?
E-I think she went to the printing office to get a job.
M-Oh I'll talk to her when she gets back.
D-Okay I'm heading to work. But remember to be home before 8:30 that's when the moon is going to rise. What are you guys doing today?
M-We were just gonna go shopping and hang out. Maybe go to the movies.
D-Well have a good day I'll see you later.
M-Bye dad.
This whole time Rhydian was sleeping but Maddie didn't even notice. So she got up to make breakfast since her mom didn't.
M-I guess I'll just make some bacon and eggs. He will be happy with that. Its not like I'm a chef.
Rhydian snuck up behind her and twirled her around and kissed her on the neck.
R-Yeah I'll be happy with that. How long have you been awake? The food looks like it will be done in like 5 minutes.
M-I've been awake for like half an hour. Can you be a dear and go get our clothes from the laundry room?
R-Sure Madds I'll be right back.
Rhydian went to the laundry room and got their clothes then he sat then on the couch. He folded them and went to put his clothes away. Then came back downstairs.
R-Do you want me to put your clothes in your dresser.
M-Sure just put them in the second drawer. Where do you want to eat?
R-Okay. I guess we can eat on the balcony in my room.
M-Okay I'll bring the food up to you meet me in on the balcony.
Rhydian took Maddie's clothes ran up the stairs he walked in her room and put them in the drawer. Then he noticed a paper on Maddie's dresser. He opened it and it was the picture of him and her together that he drew for her. He ran to his room and on to the balcony. When he got there he saw Maddie and gave her kiss for almost 2 minutes.
M-What was that about? I so you like 3 minutes ago.
R-I dont know I went to your room and I was looking at your dresser. Then I saw a white piece of paper. So I opened it and it was the picture of me and you. The one that I gave you and for some reason it just made me feel like.... Like I had to kiss you.
M-I'm never gonna lose that picture. I have to get a frame. I love you. Now come on and eat.
R-I love you too. Thanks for the breakfast. What are we doing today?
M-Were gonna go shopping again. Also we could go to the gym or the movies whatever you want to do.
R-Okay. How about we go shopping, go to the gym, go to the movies, and then come home.
M-Yeah that's cool but we dont have to be home until 8:30. Were still gonna have like 3 hours left.
R-Maybe we could go to the theme park and go on some rides.
M-Sounds good I'm gonna go get in the shower. Finish up and washed the dishes before you get dressed. Also we should put the $80 up now so we dont accidently spend it.
R-Your mom said we have to pay her $80 a month. She didn't say you had to pay her all at once.
M-You have a point. Okay new plan lets give her $50 today and $30 next Friday.
R-Sure I'll be downstairs.
M-Okay.
Maddie takes a quick shower and she finds hair dye in her bathroom, so she puts some amber highlights in her hair. Then she gets dressed, brushes her teeth, and does her make-up. She runs downstairs very excited to show Rhydian.
M-So what do you think?
R-It looks beautiful are you ready?
M-Did you wash the dishes?
R-Yeah lets go.
M-Are you driving?
R-Sure.
They drive to the clothing store again. Maddie gets the leather jacket that she saw last time. Then she she gets a black shirt with flowers, a pair of pink pants, a new bra and pair of underwear, some socks, and a black coat with fur on the hood to match Rhydian's.
M-Like my new coat. Twinsies it matches yours.
R-First of all do not ever say Twinsies again. I love it now we can match.
M-Okay that's enough clothes for me lets go get you some stuff.
They go into the clothing store and Rhydian picks out 3 pairs of jeans, a couple of tanktops, some t-shirts, socks, underwear, and a pair of new shoes. Want to go to the movies or go for a run.
R-Lets go see a movie.
They get to the movie theaters and get 2 tickets to the movie Fault In Our Stars. Maddie says that she saw the previews and it looked really good. Then Rhydian gets Maddie a slushy and some popcorn and he gets himself a slushy and sour patch kids. They watch the movie and they get to the really sad part when Augustus dies. A couple of tears come from Maddie's eyes and Rhydian puts his arm around her and gives a hug. They drive to the gym and go swimming. That's one thing that both of them are not very good at. Maddie goes to the deep end leaving Rhydian in the shallow. She slips and goes under the water. Then she vaunt get back up Rhydian swims over there has fast as he can and picks her up.
R-Madds.... Madds are you okay?
Maddie layed in his arms not moving and Rhydian started to freak out.
R-Maddie... Maddie wake up.
Maddie gets up and pushes him under. Then he hears her say under her breathe, "I was just kidding." Rhydian jumps out the pool and goes to the locker room, he gets dressed and waits for Maddie. Maddie comes out worried.
M-Are you okay? Did I do something?
R-Yeah Madds you did. Why would you do that? Do you even know how scared I was? I love you some much Maddie and to me that was not funny. Not at all.
M-I'm sorry Rhydian it was just a joke. I didn't mean to scare you. I promise I wont do it again.
R-Its okay Madds I love
M-I love you too.
Rhydian brings Maddie closer to him and hugs her. Then he kisses her rubbing up and down her shirt. Maddie pulls away about a minute later.
M-Okay that's enough. We got to get home its 8:20 and I can feel it. Its coming fast.
R-Okay lets go. Ill drive.
They get home and go to the den. Maddie and Rhydian hold hands and transform almost the same time. Then Emma and Daniel.