Chapter 1

Readers Notes:If letters on in Italics, that is you thinking in your mind.Please excuse any spelling or grammar errors, and have fun reading!

Chapter One

Michael's P.O.V.:

I finished packing the rest of my clothes and looked at my clock. 8:15. Its so early... I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast, my lil sister, lily, playing with her barbies, and my older sister, Catherine (a.k.a. Cathy) watching T.V. with my dad. "Morning!" i said while walking down the stairs. "I made pancakes!" mom said with a bit of a singing tone. "Yeah, thanks mom,"I replied. ~Time skip~

After breakfast, I put my suitcase in the car. "Have a good time lil bro!" cathy yelled from the window. "Thanks I will!" i replied with excitement. "Bye-bye broder!," lily yelled from the front door. I waved goodbye and got in the car, where my dad was waiting for me in the drivers seat. The engine started and off we went. Off to the airport, where my best friend Derek would be waiting for me and my other friends. The trip would last a whole 4 weeks and I wouldn't be back until next month. I'm going to miss everyone, but i think i'll have a lot of fun in Japan.

~Mini time skip~

One we got to the airport I said my goodbyes to my dad, and made my way to the bag check in. Derek was by there, and me meet up with a couple of other friends of ours. "You excited bro?" Derek asked."Who would be?! Going to Japan for a whole month.That's incredible." I replied excitingly. ( Background info: We were taking this trip because our drama teacher wanted to teach us about japan's way of creating movies and dramas. Also the teacher's name is Mrs.Cat) We got our bags checked and I kept my backpack where my passport and other important papers were in and Derek had his backpack too. Even though we were both 16, we still acted like kids. "TWINS!!!" he exclaimed. "YEAH!!!" Me and him both went of to eat something in the airport food court. We saw that there was a burger place, and decided to stop by there and eat a burger. After eating, it was time for us to get on the plane. We made our way to the gate, and saw some of our other friends there. Ms.Cat's daughter, Sasha, was with her. Sasha was really nice and funny, but for some reason she really like potatoes, i'm mean like OBSESSED with potatoes, also with anime. I think she almost got a heart attack when she found out that we were going to Japan. She was in our class, and thats when i saw her mini seizure. Annnnyyywwayyyss, me and Derek got seats next to each other on the plane which was great, because if I had to be stuck with someone for 14 hours, I would want it to be Derek.

FlashBack...

It was in kindergarten, I loved watching people perform and I would love to talk about female actresses and other great actors, but no one would listen. I would always eat, play, do everything by myself. All the other kids thought I was weird, so no one would even talk to me. Until that one day, when the brown haired, brown eyes, short boy came up to me. "Do you wanna play with me?" he asked. "Why would you ask me that? Dont you think im weird too."I went back to coloring the picture in a coloring book I found. "You know, when you talk about the theater stuff, it sounds interesting! I may not know much about it but i would love to listen about it!" he said with a smile. I gave him a confused look, but then realized that he was actually the first person to talk to me.

That was how a great friendship began. Me and Derek became close friends as the years went by. When someone would make fun of me, he would stand up for me, and if someone bothered him, i would stand up for him. We always had each others backs. Even if he may be an idiot at times, he was a lot smarter than he looked like. In middle school, we both joined drama, and that is how I started my pathway to my future career. As Derek learned more and more about theater, he also was excited about it. He's a great friend, who i know will always be there for me.

End of flashback...

We both walked to our seats and i sat on the window side. I asked Derek if he was sure he didn't want to sit on that side, but he said he was scared of the height of the plane, so he didn't want to puke or something. It was around dinner time, and we still had 13 hours until we got to Japan. *sigh* I looked around the plane and saw some of my friends waving at me, when they saw my head peak up from the chair. I then noticed that Sasha was staring at Derek, and then when she saw that i was looking at her, she quickly turned her head towards the window. I think i saw some pink dust swoop across her checks, but i could be wrong. I sat back in my chair and looked at Derek. "Hey I think Sasha was staring at you." i said, looking to see his reaction. "O-Oh really?" he stuttered. "Yep, dude i think she might have some crush on you but i could be wrong."you told him. "Nahhh i dont think so." he replied plainly. "Kk." I looked out the window, and saw the many houses we flew over.