Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Mike's P.O.V.

The sun rose, and I slowly made my eyes open up slowly. I looked over and saw Cas sleeping on my shoulder. I slowly tapped her cheek, so that she would wake up, but she was in a deep sleep. I started to pinch her cheek, then she woke, but quite quickly. "Hey! What was that for?" She giggled while sticking her tongue out. I giggled at her childish action, then got up and stretched out a bit. Then me and Cas headed back to our rooms. "*yawn* How long were we asleep?" she asked me. "I'm not sure, I think like an hour or something."

~time skip~

Cas's POV

When we got to the rooms, i said bye to Mike and went to watch some Korean dramas! I kinda missed Sasha, she was always so hyper and happy, she also ate too many sweets. Anyways, Ms. Cat had planned for us to visit a theater, but her husband "coicendelty" showed up at the same hotel, and so they went off on a little family lunch. With Sasha gone It was boring, and I didn't feel like goin out, so I just stayed and watched some Korean dramas. I got bored of it, then went on my laptop. I was curious and searched up conventions in Japan right now. It turned out that there was a convention going on for 2 weeks straight, it started when we just got here, and the tickets aren't that expensive! I looked on how to order the tickets and when i was about to but mine, Sasha walked in right on time. "Hey Cas, whatcha up to?" she asked me, throwing her bag on her bed, and walking over to me. "Hey did you know that there is a convention going on just around the block, form the hotel, AND......IT'S AN ANIME CONVENTION????!!!!" i exclaimed. "WHAT??? NO WAY!! LET'S GO!" she replied jumping up and down. "Yeah and the tickets aren't that expensive too!" i pointed at the screen where i had the prices displayed. "OMG! Hey we should invite the boys!" she said. "Yeah! That sounds great, okay, go ask them and then i'll see how i can buy the tickets." i told her. "Hey but can't you buy them at the place?" she asked me. "No, you have to buy them online" I replied. "Oh okay then i'll be right back." she patted my head then went off. A minute later, I heard the door open, and looked at who it was, and Mike, Darek, and Sasha, walked in. "Hey guys!" i said, looking back at the computer. "They said that it sounds like fun!" She exclaimed. "Okay, great! So four badges then?" i asked them. "Yep!" they all replied at the same time. "I'm almost finished, and.........done!" i said looking towards the printer. I saw the four papers that had all the info, and codes, and all that and gave one paper to each person."Alrighty let's get going!" Mike exclaimed. "WAIT! NOT YET!" me and Sasha quickly replied. "W-what? why?" Mike asked. "We need to get our costumes on." Sasha said smiling. "Oh okay." Mike said sitting on one of the arm chairs. Me and Sasha got our stuff out of our suitcases and got dressed. Since Sasha was wearing her 2014 Lucy, (From Fairy Tail), cosplay, she just had to wear pieces that were easy to get on, she got dressed faster than I did. I was able to get the white pants and shirts, but then came the harnesses. I had to ask Sasha with help with the back part of the harnesses, because I couldn't reach them. She was able to get them tightened and i put on my leather piece and jacket, then we began our walk there. As we walked through the streets, I saw people giving me strange looks, but then they saw where we were heading and then i guess they got why we were dressed like that. When we finally got there, we gave the people at the front our papers, and they gave us our real badges. When we walked in, i couldn't believe my eyes! It was AMAZING!

~End of chapter 7