Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Mike's P.O.V.

         I yawned and then slowly opened my eyes. Oh yeah *yawn* Derek brought me back to the room. I leaned to my side and saw Derek sitting up on the side of his bed, and his hands together, while looking down at the ground. He had a bit of a worried and concerned face. "Hey what's wrong?" i asked him tiredly. "...it's just that, last night when I got you to the room, i went to get Cas into her room. So, then i carried her on my back and she whispered, 'thanks grey'." he explained. "I thought all night, who grey would be." he continued. "So,that's what's troubling you so much?" I asked. "Yeah.."  "Hey Derek." i said. "Yeah?" he replied. "Why don't you ask her?" "but what if she thinks i'm getting all up in her business or something."he said. "Just ask her and tell what happened last night." i explained. "Okay." He went to the bathroom and i heard him take a shower and then left the room. As he left, i began to think about Cas...and all those awkward moments we've had together. I smile when I think about her.

Derek's P.O.V.

I walked up to Sasha's and Cas's room, then just as i was about to knock on the door, it swung open and out came Sasha Braus. She almost ran into me, when she tripped over something, and i caught her before she fell on me. "Whoa! Take is easy there." I said laughing at her messed up glasses. Sasha wore glasses and always had her hair into a messy ponytail, with strands of hair hanging from each side of her face. Her hair reminded a lot of this anime character named Hanji. "Sorry Derek." she said pulling herself up. She fixed her glasses and then messed up my hair and said, "Well you're looking cute today." she giggled and then walked off. I stayed there blushing. She called me cute X3. I then was snapped back to reality when i saw Cas laughing at me. "Hey Derek." she said still laughing. "Hey Cas, hey...uhm can we talk." I asked her a little worried. "Yeah, come on in." she gestured me to come into her room and then i sat on the chair that was by the desk, and Cas sat on her bed, i think. "What's up?" she asked. "It's just that uhm..last night, when i carried you to your room because you were way too tired, well..uhm...when you were thanking me you said, thanks grey." She then looked like she was about to cry, but then forced herself to hold it in. "You want to you know who grey is?" she asked me. "You don't have to te-" "No, it's fine." she replied. "Grey...was an older brother i used to have. We were very close, and he would always took out for me, no matter what. He was always there for me. I loved him very much and he loved me very much too. You remind me of him, actually a lot. You even kinda look like him too, but that's not the reason why you remind me of him. My brother used to carry me, like the way you did last night. When you did that, i felt like my brother was back, and with me." she looked down."What happened to...him?" i asked hesitantly. "Grey... was..killed." she began to raise her voice and then i saw tears go down her face. "H-he was sh-shot to d-death! He was murder! After he died, i didn't know what i'd do with my life, I-I was lost and lonely. I was hopeless. I-I lost my only friend, I lost the only person i could trust, I-I lost my brother." She covered up her face and cried all her happiness away. I didn't know what to do, she looked so hurt. I walked over to her and hugged her. "I know it hurts, but remember life must go on. Now you have me, Mike and Sasha. We are all here for you, okay. We all care about you Cas, especially Mike. Cas please don't cry." I started to rock her a bit, trying to calm her down. She sniffed a bit and then looked up to me. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were stained with a trail of tears. "Remember you're never alone." i reminded her. She then hugged me, and then went to the restroom to wash her face. I told her that i would go back to my room and let her rest a bit. I walked back to the room and saw that Derek was watching T.V. "What happened?" he asked me. I told him what happened with Cas. "Oh my god...that must be very difficult. Hey Derek?" he asked. "Yeah?" "I'm gonna ask her if she wants to hang out." he said. "Yeah! You should. It was about time!" i replied."What? No, just hanging out as friends." he replied. "Oh....okay."i replied. He took a shower and then left to ask Cas if she wanted to get lunch.

Mike's P.O.V.

I made my way to Cas's room. I knocked on it and Sasha opened the door. "Hey sasha. Can you call Cas for me." i asked her politely. "Yeah sure, but why?" she questioned me. "I just wanted to see if she wanted to join me for lunch." i said. "Oh i see." She then turned around and called Cas. "Yeah hold up, I'm coming." i heard Cas say. Then sasha went back to watching t.v., and then Cas came up to the door. "Hello." she said. "Oh hi! uhm.. i was wondering if you wanted to join me for lunch?" i asked nervously. "Y-yeah, sure." she stuttered. She then went to grab her backpack and then we walked off to a restaurant that was in the hotel. As we walked, Cas suddenly asked me, "Why did you ask me to lunch?" she questioned. "Because...uhm....you know, so we could....talk?"i replied, uncertainly. "Oh, okay." We continued walking, until we finally got there. We sat in some chairs that had a view of the outside. It was actually a pretty nice restaurant. We then ordered some food and began to talk about the trip so far, and what we liked about Japan. It was nice talking to her. After eating, we went outside by the garden and walked around there, talking. Then we hit the topic. "So...uhm Cas." "yeah?" she replied. "Derek told me about your brother." i said hesitantly. She looked down a bit sad, then looked up at me. "It's okay, you don't have to feel uncomfortable talking about that with me. I'm doing better now. Derek helped me, and now i feel very lucky to have friends like you and Derek, and Sasha." she said looking beyond and smiling. At that moment, i saw a light in her eyes. A light of happiness, she was happy now, and i was happy about that. Ever since i meet this girl, i've felt something towards her. "Cas." "Mike" we both said each other's names at the same time. "You go first." she told me. "Okay. Cas," i continued, "I like you." She then looked at me and said, "I like you...too." We then sat on a bench the was on the path, and began talking. We talked about our futures and what we wanted to become. As we sat there, I felt Cas place her head on my shoulder. I then put my head on hers and we stayed liked.

Cas's P.O.V.

I can't believe he said it, he likes me. As we sat there, I began to feel like it was ad if this was a dream, or something. Maybe it was. No it wasn't. That actually happened. "Thanks for everything, Mike." I said. "No problem, Cas." I stared out at the beautiful garden, and began to fall asleep. Before i knew it, both me and mike, had fallen asleep, at each others' sides.

~End of chapter 6