Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Derek's P.O.V.After Mike (Michael) told me that Sasha was staring at me, i thought that was kinda weird, but at the same time funny. I saw that mike turned and stared out the window, and i accidentally looked out too. I realized how high we were and kinda freaked out. I got up a ran to the restroom across the plane. I could hear Mike calling me but i feared that if i looked back then i would start pucking. I ran as fast as i could to the restrooms and i could hear footsteps following me as I ran. I slammed open the door and knelt down and......well... i think you already know what happened.

~Time skip brought to you by derek's spew time~

I got up and went to the sink to wash my face. Mike was at the door with my toothbrush and mouthwash. "T-thanks," i said with a studdered from all the puking i did. "Anytime bro," he said smiling. Always there for me hu mike. I brushed my teeth and got cleaned up before walking out. Once i finished, me and mike walked back to our seats. we sat down and i put my head against the chair. "Damn.....that was rough." "you want me to clothes the window?" he asked with a concerned face. "Yeah tha- wait...YOU CAN CLOSE THE WINDOWS???" i yelled. "Yeah......hehe sorry i didnt tell you earlier, i wanted to see outside," he said while rubbing the back of his neck. I gave him the "bruh" face, and he closed the small window. "Thanks." When i was about to fall asleep, Sasha came up to us. "Hey Derek. Hey Michael." She greeted with a smile. "How are you feeling Derek?" she asked politely. "I'm doing better. Is your mom still asleep?" When we were all just bording the plane, Ms.Cat placed her head near the window and has stayed in that same postions the whole plane ride. "Yeah she is." she said giggling. Her giggle was kinda cute, just to be honest. "Alright, i'm going to make sure my mom's still alive. Glad your doing well Derek, Bye Mike!" she said with a big smile and went back to her seat. I looked at Mike, and saw that he was sound asleep. I don't think he was listening to Sasha XD. There was only one blanket, so we had to share it. I grabbed the other half of the blanket and felt my eyelids get heavy and then fell into a deep sleep.

~Time skip brought to you by Sasha's anime obsession~

Mike's P.O.V.

I was awaken by the sound of the pilot saying something. I rubbed my eyes a bit, and looked up. I realized that my head was on Derek's shoulder. He also started waking up suddenly we freaked out. "DUDE? WHY WERE SLEEPING ON MY SHOULDER????" Derek yelled with an embarrassed face. "I DONT KNOW?? I MUST HAVE MOVED MY HEAD OR SOMETHING. I DONT KNOW!! I WAS SLEEPING!!!!" I yelled. There was an awkward silence between us, but it was suddenly broken when we noticed that sasha was watching us. She had giggle, but it had an evil tone. "Whats so funny?" i asked her. "I got a picture." she whispered. Both me and Derek's eyes opened wide and our jaws dropped to the floor. "That's what's so funny." she smiled evilly. "Delete it!" we both said at the same time. "Nope." she replied. I saw her jump off the seat and skipped off to her seat. "What are we going to do!?" Derek whispered and yelled at the same time. "I Don't know!." I yelled back. Suddenly, Sasha walked back and she sat in the seats in front of us. "How can we get you to delete the picture?" derek asked her in a begging tone. "Relax, im not going to send it to anyone, if that's what you're worried about, but i am keeping it." she said with that evil smile. "Why?" I questioned her. "Reasons, and blackmail." she laughed evilly.

Derek's P.O.V.

I stared at Sasha wide eyed. I looked at Mike who had turned a bit red. I could feel myself redden. What??? Sasha got up and started walking away. "Shes crazy." Mike said, all of a sudden. "We have to some how get rid of that picture. If other people see that picture, then they're gonna think......" my voice trailed off. "How are we going to get rid of it???"he questioned. Suddenly i felt someone poke me from behind. It was Cas. ( Cas was a girl in our drama class who was quiet and bit shy. She also loved anime and had become a weeaboo, but she wasn't as crazy as Sasha. She was shorter than Mike and had brown hair and brown eyes. She was new to our class, so i didn't know much about her.) "I know how to help you." she said in a tone that i could barely hear. "How do we know that you won't blackmail us or something?" I questioned. "I can help you get rid of the picture. Just trust me." she said, moving closer to us. "Okay, we trust you Cas."Mike said. "What do we have to do?" me and mike asked at the same time. "Well...this maybe a bit uncomfortable for you two but its the only way we can get her distracted from her phone."she continued, "Just pretend."

~End of Chapter 2