Chapter 2

"How is he?" Arthit asked to the maids while loosening his tie. He just got home after his heavy work and he's damn tired and just want to cuddle with his husband but that's impossible.

"Still stubborn Sr. He doesn't eat, he just drink water and go back  looking at the window blankly while crying." one of the maids said. They pity Kongpob but they also pity Arthit. They dont know what to do to help the couple.

"its okay I'll handle it. Can you make some porridge?" Arthit asked and the maid nodded her head and walk to the kitchen to prepare the food.

Arthit look at the ceiling of his big mansion.

It used to be a happy mansion with a him and his happy husband. But he ruined it all. He blamed himself. And Kongpob has the right to get angry at him and to be hated.

He can also accept if Kongpob will not love him again.

Who would love a man who raped you multiple times and insisting to impregnate you?

If he only has a choice.

A call disturb his thinking and he immediately accept it.

"What?" He asked.

"Mr. Chua is in Chiang Mai right now and based on the spy we have there, he will go there talk about shipping of drugs and smuggled guns. What are we gonna do?" Forth asked to the other line. Arthit sighed heavily.

"lets just end this all Forth. Im tired. I really am." he said while stopping himself from crying.

"we will buddy. Lets just get this over and you will live happily again with your husband." Forth said and he drop the call.

He again looked at the ceiling and a painful sob escape from his mouth.

Just wait baby... Let me just kill all the people who will harm you and after this I will set you free.

A/N: Arthit has a reason🥲